I've always stayed at Marriotts, but I must admit, this Hilton property has made me a fan, from the outstanding service, to the accommodations and its location. I've stayed here several times and have never been disappointed. Here, you will constantly be greeted with a smile and always offered assistance. Who doesn't like hearing their name? It's a great feeling to be recognized and remembered. It's pretty surprising, considering how big the hotel is and the number of guests that come through. The front desk was friendly, yet professional. One of the housekeepers, Priscilla, was such a pleasure to talk to each morning. Chase, the F&B Supervisor, and Wendy, one of the bartenders, are awesome! As guests, we become quite observant...the staff may not always notice, but we are watching. It surprised me to see how "hands-on" the General Manager, Robert Spoto, was. These days, it's rare to find a GM that truly interacts with the guests on a daily basis, not only by greeting them, but by actually conversing and showing sincere interest, and even assisting with luggage!
Hilton Honors members, you will definitely approve of the executive lounge. It is available to you 24 hours and always stocked with drinks and Starbucks coffee. Happy hour is 6-7pm daily and includes light snacks. Look for the host, John, he will truly make your day. Amazing how he remembered me from 2 months ago! In addition, the lounge is surrounded by windows, providing a scenic view of the bay. One of my favorites - the beds! I would love to take one of these beds home. Right when you lay down on them, you just seem to sink into heaven, with the soft sheets, pillows, and down comforter...be careful if you've got the curtains completely closed, you may just end up staying in bed forever...I almost did! But that would be a waste. The hotel is surrounded by awesome little restaurants in walking distance. The Z Grille is a good choice for a quick bite and a few drinks. The Baywalk, which is a nice little shopping area with a movie theater, is just blocks away, so is the Tropicana field. The hotel also shuttles guests to and from the games, how convenient!
Ok, Starbucks lovers, you're in luck! They have one. I LOVE IT! And If you're coming for a relaxing getaway, you must check out Spa Olimpia and ask for Amy if you're getting a massage. Lastly, the room service is pretty on-point. Delivery is quick and the quality is spectacular. Must try the Spinach and Crab Benedict. DELISH! Is there anything this hotel doesn't have? If you want to feel and be treated like royalty, this should be your choice hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore the downtown St. Petersburg waterfront district from Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront. This hotel in St. Petersburg, FL, is conveniently located in the heart of downtown St. Pete within walking distance of many cultural attractions. Unwind in the spacious hotel rooms that offer striking city views. Enjoy free Wifi and treat yourself to coffee in the comfort of your room. This hotel offers an on-site Starbucks, a heated outdoor pool, fully equipped fitness center and on-site restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hilton Hotel St Petersburg
- Hilton Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Hilton