From the arrival to the departure, it was a nightmare. Unfriendly and actually rude front desk personnel checked us in; the first room was filthy - requested a second room after going up and down in an elevator filled with some type of foul odor - the second room was not much better but we were too tired to move. The air ducts obviously haven't been cleaned in years - there was dirt and grime on the ceiling. Went to the restaurant for something to eat - fly in the water - waitress with unkempt and dirty hands annoyed at us for pointing out the fly. Food was a 6 on 1-10; edible but that was it - service was a 1 on a 1-10. Called housekeeping because there were towels, no wash cloths, never got them. Couldn't wait to check out and would never to back. Horrible!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore the downtown St. Petersburg waterfront district from Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront. This hotel in St. Petersburg, FL, is conveniently located in the heart of downtown St. Pete within walking distance of many cultural attractions. Unwind in the spacious hotel rooms that offer striking city views. Enjoy free Wifi and treat yourself to coffee in the comfort of your room. This hotel offers an on-site Starbucks, a heated outdoor pool, fully equipped fitness center and on-site restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hilton Hotel St Petersburg
- Hilton Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Hilton