Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront
Hilton.com
$117
$109
Hampton.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Petersburg Northeast(St. Petersburg)(Great Value!)
$94
$110
$97
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

$117
$152
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $205/night.

1,773 results
All reviewsdali museumthe executive loungemahaffey theaterhotel is in a great locationst peteview of the baytropicana fieldrays gamedowntown areatangerineconferencepetersburgcvshonorsshuttlepierflorida
Reviewed February 4, 2015

Clean room and friendly staff. Very busy hotel with lots going on. Exercise / Fitness room was nice. A few good restaurants within walking distance of the property. I enjoyed my stay and would choose this hotel in future trips to St. Pete.

• Stayed: February 2015, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed February 3, 2015

Spent two nights here for a conference held in the hotel. I used the "convenient" early check-in via the internet in which I was given the opportunity to select a room. I arrived prior to official check-in time, and the selected room was not available so I was given an alternative room. When I took the elevator up to the room, I found that the room was directly across the hall from the bank of elevators. Not happy with that noisy location, I turned around and went back down to the lobby for my third attempt at securing a room. I was then given a nice quiet room. After getting situated, and hanging all my clothes, I stepped into the bathroom to discover a trash can full of empty beer cans. So gross...but after three tries at getting a room I wasn't up for repacking my things and trying my luck again. The room was cozy and clean. The wi-fi didn't work. I tried to get some information from the front desk via the "guest hotline" on the phone only to have it ring over 20 times. I then dialed "0" and it was picked up immediately. When I asked if the hotline worked, in an effort to alert the person if it wasn't operating, I got a rude reply from Charles at the front desk indicating he was at the front desk and what did I want. Unprofessional. Some parts of the stay were good - the food for the conference, the waiter in the restaurant and the young woman who delivered room service, all lovely. The beer cans and the rude front desk guy, not good. As previously mentioned in other reviews this place just doesn't do Hilton justice. My employer paid $149 a night, about what it was worth. I would not chose to stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank robspetal
Jared B, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are sorry to hear about the issues you experienced while staying with us, and will use your review to better our service in the future.

Reviewed February 3, 2015

We had the pleasure of staying for two nights at Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront in St. Petersburg, FL. There was so much to do in the area; from a Farmer's Market across the street on Saturdays, to shopping, to parks, boating, baseball field across from the hotel, and restaurants and bars. We were upgraded to the executive lounge access and had the pleasure of meeting John on the PM shift. He absolutely "owned" the room! He connected with each and every person and absolutely made you feel at home and well taken care of. He obviously remembered repeat visitors and they him! I'm an HR Dir in a hotel and if he lived in my state, I would absolutely try to recruit him - but I doubt he would ever leave you!

The area is beautiful and picturesque, especially from the 15th floor. Thanks for helping me fall in love with FL. I'll even forgive the rain!

Room Tip: The higher the floor, the better the view!
  • Stayed: January 2015, traveled as a couple

Thank you for the review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. John is great!

Reviewed February 1, 2015

Great location for a business conference. It has comfortable beds, quiet rooms, good food, and good service all within easy walking distance of the pier, shops and restaurants on Central Ave., the Mahaffey Theater and the Dali Art Musuem. The front desk staff was so nice plus fast and efficient! So I had to give them five stars. You can help yourself to the bowls of oranges used as decor accents. Tangerine breakfast buffet was very good but cost the same as most of my dinners. That was the only downer. I had a conference discount for wi fi in room.

• Stayed: January 2015, traveled on business
Jared B, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed January 29, 2015

We spent one evening ay Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront on 1/29/2015. We were attending a concert at the Mahaffey Theater. This location was perfect. We walked to the venue, which was approx. 5 minutes away. The beautiful St. Pete marina was also close by, which is a gorgeous sight. There were a few cafes on the waterfront. One block behind the hotel was Publix, Subway, a Chinese restaurant. The Dali museum and the St. Pete airport were also within a short stroll.
Our room was clean and we had plenty of space. A mini refrigerator and coffee pot were included. The staff were pleasant enough. The highlight of our stay was the service we received from Rick, the bartender at in house bar. (The Dali Bar). He not only remembered our choice of adult beverages when we returned from concert, he delivered our food order as we sat in a cozy alcove in lobby. I would definitely stay at this location again. I know, so far so good BUT the ONLY complaint I have is the parking fee of $16.00 per hotel guest. I asked if they would comp the parking and clerk who checked us in was a little rude with his refusal.

• Stayed: January 2015, traveled as a couple
Jared B, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Rick is great and he has been with us for a long time, we are glad to have him. I'm sorry if you experienced rudeness at the front desk, as this is never our intent. However, parking is $16 in our secured lot, being a downtown location space is at a premium and there is no where in downtown that offers free parking. Thanks again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon!