I'm usually very generous when it comes to reviews, but I felt this hotel was just average. Compared to other hotels, I just felt like I wasn't valued being a Hilton Honors member. I stayed for 1 night.
Check-in: Checking in was pretty quick. Staff was friendly, nothing to complain. 5/5
Room: Wasn't able to get an upgrade during this stay, but it's based on availability, so can't complain about that. Was on the 7th floor. The room was a bit small compared to other Hiltons that I've stayed that. It would be more suitable just for one person IMO. What's disappointing was that the lamp was falling apart and the room was missing one of the bedside tables. Bed was very comfortable though, so it wasn't that bad.
Parking: The parking lot gets VERY full at night, so try and get their early. Parking is $14. If it gets full, you can park on the street or at the parking garage THREE BLOCKS away. There is no valet. My recommendation is if parking is going to be offsite, at least introduce some form of valet service and the parking garage is not really next door and there are multiple parking garages on the way there.
Breakfast: Complimentary breakfast is available for gold and diamond members in the executive lounge. However, it is only continental breakfast. (not a bad price compared to other Hiltons)
Overall, I don't think I would stay at this hotel again. I just feel that the rooms are a bit dated and small, and parking was a pain. Nothing seem to have gone right for this visit. I think I would stay again if there are better perks for Hilton Honor members.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore the downtown St. Petersburg waterfront district from Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront. This hotel in St. Petersburg, FL, is conveniently located in the heart of downtown St. Pete within walking distance of many cultural attractions. Unwind in the spacious hotel rooms that offer striking city views. Enjoy free Wifi and treat yourself to coffee in the comfort of your room. This hotel offers an on-site Starbucks, a heated outdoor pool, fully equipped fitness center and on-site restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hilton Hotel St Petersburg
- Hilton Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Hilton