This was a wonderful hotel located in downtown St. Petersburg. I was traveling alone, so I didn't venture out until looking for an ATM the day before I left. There are lots of places around the hotel to eat and shop. The only negative about the hotel is the parking. You have to pay for parking (14$ a day) and sometimes there are NO parking places! You are better off parking in the parking deck that's beside the parking lot for 5$ a day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore the downtown St. Petersburg waterfront district from Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront. This hotel in St. Petersburg, FL, is conveniently located in the heart of downtown St. Pete within walking distance of many cultural attractions. Unwind in the spacious hotel rooms that offer striking city views. Enjoy free Wifi and treat yourself to coffee in the comfort of your room. This hotel offers an on-site Starbucks, a heated outdoor pool, fully equipped fitness center and on-site restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Orbitz, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hilton Hotel St Petersburg
- Hilton Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Hilton