This hotel was a nice hotel, but I think I came to expect more from the Hilton name. The rooms were nice, but still pretty average and nothing to brag about. When I arrived my room as the last in the hallway and I guess the previous occupant left their room service utensils outside the door. I was there 4 nights and it wasn't picked up until the 3rd night. There was no TV remote in my room so I called and they said the would have one sent up. 3 hours later I had to call back because no one showed up.
House Keeping was slow to get to my room. I had left for the morning and by the time I came back in the afternoon they still had not made it to the room. I ended up having to forgo the service because at that point I wanted to nap, so I had to use the do not disturb.
All the Staff i encountered were amazingly nice, but a bunch of small details can add up to a mediocre experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore the downtown St. Petersburg waterfront district from Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront. This hotel in St. Petersburg, FL, is conveniently located in the heart of downtown St. Pete within walking distance of many cultural attractions. Unwind in the spacious hotel rooms that offer striking city views. Enjoy free Wifi and treat yourself to coffee in the comfort of your room. This hotel offers an on-site Starbucks, a heated outdoor pool, fully equipped fitness center and on-site restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hilton Hotel St Petersburg
- Hilton Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Hilton