We have stayed at this property about every year now for over five years. it is a wonderful location, so near the Dali Museum, shops and restaurants in downtown. It was unexpected, because our plans changed and we ended up with a free night, so we visited. As it turns out, somewhere on our trip in Florida we picked up the norovirus, and by the time we returned to the hotel we were deathly ill. Vomiting and diarrhea. Room service brought ginger ale. Our colleague got us saltines and necessary medications, and we did nothing but stay in that room for nearly 24 hours. Thanks to Hilton Honors we were free to have a late check out, so around 5 PM we mustered up our strength for the cab ride tot he airport. The hotel was lovely, comfortable, and our sick room away from home. We told the desk to be sure to clean the room thoroughly so no one else catches the malady from us. One never knows where we picked it up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore the downtown St. Petersburg waterfront district from Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront. This hotel in St. Petersburg, FL, is conveniently located in the heart of downtown St. Pete within walking distance of many cultural attractions. Unwind in the spacious hotel rooms that offer striking city views. Enjoy free Wifi and treat yourself to coffee in the comfort of your room. This hotel offers an on-site Starbucks, a heated outdoor pool, fully equipped fitness center and on-site restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hilton Hotel St Petersburg
- Hilton Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Hilton