1,866 results
All reviews dali museum the executive lounge mahaffey theater st pete hotel is in a great location view of the bay tropicana field rays game free shuttle downtown area tangerine conference petersburg cvs honors pier florida
Reviewed January 22, 2013

My son and I went to a sports combine the first week of January and the rooms at these events are usually lower and this was no exception. Most of the time the room rate is a reflection upon the hotels quality, but this was different. It was off season for sure, but the hotel went above and beyond to accommodate our group and the facilities were really good. Rooms were very clean and It was very convenient to everything, the staff was off the charts nice and helpful and if in the area we would definitely stay here again. A surprise and the reasonable rates made it even more so.

Room tip: Keep away from the elevators. They were noisy and we had to move.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I enjoyed my stay here, the staff was friendly and the location was very good for me. I will definitely be back in 4 months. I just wish they didn't charge for internet, but other than that, it was great. thanks.

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 16, 2013

First the good, the rooms were very clean and nice, although a mini fridge would have been nice. Now the bad - the breakfast was a rip off. The buffet was no better than a Hampton, but they had the nerve to charge $15 for it. I am a Hilton Honors member and I certainly expected better than to be charged that price for powderd eggs.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 15, 2013

The hotel and amenities were fabulous. Everyone was super nice. Easy walking distance to MANY local fun places.
We were there for a conference and they were fabulous about accommodating us and providing everything we needed.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 15, 2013

We just returned home from St. Petersburg, our main purpose was to visit the Dali Museum. We selected this Hilton for its location, we were proved quite right in that category. Couldn't agree more as we move around with almost limitless destinations on walking distance. Also the hotel provides for shuttle service to and from nearby locations, including the excellent Dali Museum. We want to express our appreciation to John at the Hospitality Suite. He is a gentlemen and great professional; he made a big difference in our stay. We want also to single out the great attentions provided by Samantha at the front desk. Strongly recommend this hotel! I failed to give them the 5 stars, because in my humble opinion there are some areas that need to be attended... (the tower rack in our room was somehow loose... I'm accustomed to find usually some water bottles in our room when we check in, failed to find paper and pen around our room as customary in any hotel...). However nothing major that would change our experience with this hotel.

Date of stay: January 2013
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank FernandezMunoz