Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront
  • Breakfast included
$110
$97
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

$117
$109
$117
Hollander Hotel(St. Petersburg)
$110
$63
QualityInn
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Petersburg Northeast(St. Petersburg)(Great Value!)
$94
Hotels.com
$152
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $199/night.

1,773 results
All reviewsdali museumthe executive loungemahaffey theaterhotel is in a great locationst peteview of the baytropicana fieldrays gamedowntown areatangerineconferencepetersburgcvshonorsshuttlepierflorida
Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

This was by far the worst Hilton I have ever stayed in. Rooms are dated however they are comfort. Staff did a great job making the best of faulty internet and cable tv.

Internet spotty and non existent out side of your room. Tv's although large flat screens spent as much time searching for a signal as they did playing.

If you do not sleep like a log stay away from suites need the elevators very loud all day and night.

Breakfast buffet at 15.00 just ok

Hhonors lounge was the best part of Stay "John" was a real joy to visit with.

Self parking in an open lot at 14.00 no valet available.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Great location, walking distance to museums, pier, dining. Convenient location to Publix grocery store and drug store as well. Park your car and don't bother with parking meters. Very unique specialty stores along the way. Staff in hotel very attentive and courteous. Starbucks on location to get that morning start. No refrigerator in room when arrived, since I was staying a few days for conference was able to call down to front desk and request a small frig to be brought to room, 1 was available and provided quickly to have some basic items in room. Swimming pool located outside, so if you don't find ask. Beds very comfortable. Trash cans a little too small.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

I have stayed here three different times this year. The hotel needs a little (and I do mean little) updating in the rooms, but I have seen a lot worse. They do have large tvs and great views from the room. The bathrooms are a little small depending on the room you get, but you are in the city where space is at a premium.

The location is perfect. You can walk to dinner every night for a month and eat somewhere different every time. The ocean is a couple blocks away. The fitness center is about average for this size hotel.

The staff in the honors lounge is top notch. It is obvious they like their jobs and care for their customers.

This hotel can get packed up quick so try to book more then a week or two in advance.

I will be back here for at least 5 or 6 more weeks next year.

1  Thank Walt S
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Myself and my mum stayed in the Hilton for 9 days in October. The staff were very helpful and friendly. the room was very clean, modern and spacious. The beds were very comfortable. Our stay included breakfast and it was just fabulous. You could choose something different each morning if you wanted to. I'd highly recommend this hotel for its comfort, location and friendly staff.

Room Tip: We asked for a room on one of the higher floors and had a lovely view
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 3, 2012

The bellman was very nice and even the entrance was welcoming. That was it. Our room was so dusty, musty and moldy. When you put on your blanket you could see the dust in the air. They said they would move us to a cleaner room by the next day. That night my friend and my eyes were very red and had to take double allergy medicine something I had never had to do before. We asked the manager about our change of rooms. They had promised us a hypoallergenic room. She said she never heard of that. She said no one ever complained about their rooms. She needs to take the time to read these reviews and pay attention rather than act defensive. We were in a conference room and people were sneezing all of the time. They finally switched our rooms and the promised foam pillows which they said would be waiting in our room took about 6 phone calls and then we gave up as they never came. If I knew this was an example of Hilton HoteIs I never would have booked here. I have never stayed in a Hilton like this one. They need their own name outside of Hilton. This is giving Hilton a bad reputation. Please remodel and CLEAN this hotel. I feel it is time to contact the Health authorities. This is wrong.

1  Thank Dissapointeda