Overall we had a great experience, the staff isn't always top notch - the poolside bartender leaves a lot to be desired. She couldn't figure out that when she ordered my food to be delivered poolside that they could send a cup of water with it, she kept saying "I don't have water out here", after several tries to explain that they have water inside and they can send it with my food I gave up. Nice pool, Diane is an excellent masssage therapist and well worth the time and money especially with the $10 off coupon they have at the front desk. Beds are comfortable, in room internet is $9.95/day. Shuttle drivers were all excellent, friendly and accommodating, and a big plus and the hotel is 0.9miles from downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore the downtown St. Petersburg waterfront district from Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront. This hotel in St. Petersburg, FL, is conveniently located in the heart of downtown St. Pete within walking distance of many cultural attractions. Unwind in the spacious hotel rooms that offer striking city views. Enjoy free Wifi and treat yourself to coffee in the comfort of your room. This hotel offers an on-site Starbucks, a heated outdoor pool, fully equipped fitness center and on-site restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hilton Hotel St Petersburg
- Hilton Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Hilton