I stay at this hotel yearly for a sci-fi convention and its always top notch. The staff is friendly and helpful, the restaurants are tasty and there us a Starbuck just past the lobby. The rooms are very comfortable (though standard for a Hilton). I also live right across the bay, so I know the are pretty well.
The location is a perfect spot to see some of the best of the downtown St. Pete area. You can pick a beer up at The Independent, grab a burrito at Burrito Boarder and catch a show at Jannus Landing, all within walking distance. If you've lucky enough to stay over a on a Friday night, the St. Pete Saturday Morning market is right across the street every Sat from Sept-May where you can check out dozens of local vendors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore the downtown St. Petersburg waterfront district from Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront. This hotel in St. Petersburg, FL, is conveniently located in the heart of downtown St. Pete within walking distance of many cultural attractions. Unwind in the spacious hotel rooms that offer striking city views. Enjoy free Wifi and treat yourself to coffee in the comfort of your room. This hotel offers an on-site Starbucks, a heated outdoor pool, fully equipped fitness center and on-site restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hilton Hotel St Petersburg
- Hilton Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Hilton