This Hilton hotel is absolutely fantastic! It is close to attractions, on the Trolley line, and very nice. If you are a Hilton Honors member, you are entitled to free breakfast and happy hour on the 15th floor. There is a lovely restaurant (Tangerine) which serves wonderful food and the Maitre D, Andy, is a very funny man. The rooms were nice and teh accommodations comparable to a Hampton Inn (Duvet covers, fluffy pillows). The staff is absolutely wonderful, very helpful, and the hotel van will take you to the Pier, ballpark and other places. All you need to do is ask.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore the downtown St. Petersburg waterfront district from Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront. This hotel in St. Petersburg, FL, is conveniently located in the heart of downtown St. Pete within walking distance of many cultural attractions. Unwind in the spacious hotel rooms that offer striking city views. Enjoy free Wifi and treat yourself to coffee in the comfort of your room. This hotel offers an on-site Starbucks, a heated outdoor pool, fully equipped fitness center and on-site restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hilton Hotel St Petersburg
- Hilton Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Hilton