We reserved the baseball package, which included r/t transportation to Tropicana Field for the Rays game, seat cushions and snacks, and breakfast the next morning.
We arrived early - around 1:30pm. We were given our room, along with the package amenities. Check-in was easy and quick. The room was very nice - typical king bedded room, decent size, and very nice bathroom.
We sat at the pool, and received great service from Matt.
Then we decided to go to Marchand's to have a quick drink and bite to eat before the game.
Our anniversary was the day before. I casually mentioned it to Josh, one of the bartenders. He and bartender James sprung into action. Champagne and signature "Happy Anniversary" desserts came shortly thereafter.
We were blown away. We ended up staying at the bar and watching the game on their TV.
Breakfast the next morning was amazing. Again in Marchands, we ordered pancakes. Our waiter Pedro convincingly coerced us into ordering their signature french toast instead. Holy smokes! It was the best breakfast ever. We are making more reservations at this wonderful hotel. We can't wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic Bayfront Resort comprising restored Vinoy Park Hotel & Tower (1992). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Vinoy Resort And Golf Club Hotel St. Petersburg
- Renaissance Vinoy Hotel
- Renaissance Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Renaissance