We recently stayed at the Vinoy resort for a 3 night stay. Firstly, let me say that the resort is absolutely stunning. The hotel features have been preserved beautifully. The hotel lobby is spectacular, with great attention to detail in the library areas. Check-in was efficient. We were shown to our room (standard room) which had a partial view of the bay. The room was spacious and clean. The gym was great - a huge space with lots of equipment and people on hand to assist. One of the best hotel gyms I've seen.
We treated ourselves to a light breakfast in the cafe area of the hotel - let me just say that I had the best yogurt and berry parfait ever!
Unfortunately I think that the housekeeping let the hotel down. I was disappointed with the level of servicing, especially from such a prestigious hotel. The servicing lacked attention to detail (bed was not made properly, rubbish bins were not emptied).
We phoned housekeeping one evening to request non-allergenic pillows. Unfortunately we had to wait for over an hour for the pillows to be delivered. Not quite what I was expecting.
Overall, this is a lovely hotel, but I think that the finer points just need to be reviewed. Then, this place will be truly great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic Bayfront Resort comprising restored Vinoy Park Hotel & Tower (1992). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Vinoy Resort And Golf Club Hotel St. Petersburg
- Renaissance Vinoy Hotel
- Renaissance Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Renaissance