We had a 2 bedroom suite with a living room, for a girl's birthday week end and it was lovely. The only reason I did not give this hotel a 5, is because there are some slight issues with maintaining their assets. For example, two of our dining room chairs had ripped fabric and it looked tacky. Some of the outdoor furniture needs some painting or replacing, etc. But, overall this is a lovely resort. The service here is above and beyond perfect. Congratulations to the training department as they truly score a perfect 10 on service. The wait staff in the restaurant brought out champagne for our birthday girl and even the bell captain asked how her birthday dinner was. Seriously, I don't think their service can be beat!
The lobby has been renovated with a modern flair and colors you want to dive into. Yet, the 'bones' of the hotel remain the same, which adds a depth that only time can provide. The rooms were inviting and gave off a relaxing vibe. The sheets were silky and the pillows downy soft. I would suggest that they invest in fluffier, thicker towels; but that is about all.
If you are looking for an awesome get-away in marvelous downtown St. Petersburg, run do not walk to your computer and book a long week end at the Vinoy!.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic Bayfront Resort comprising restored Vinoy Park Hotel & Tower (1992). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Vinoy Resort And Golf Club Hotel St. Petersburg
- Renaissance Vinoy Hotel
- Renaissance Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Renaissance