This hotel is perfect for a large group traveling together! The best feature of the hotel was that there is plenty of large spaces for you and anyone traveling with to hang out and socialize besides the meeting/function space. They had a great porch that had tables and chairs with waitress service. The other amazing feature was the hotel is in a great area of St. Pete for walking around. Within walking distance to the hotel were parks, museums and great restaurants. We did not have a bad meal during the entire 4 nights we stayed at the Vinoy. This includes the fabulous breakfast at the hotel.
The rooms are clean and very spacious. I called the hotel for a connecting room to my mother in law and it was given to us no questions asked. The hotel staff was extremely attentive from the room staff to the wait staff in the hotel restaurants.
The only reason this hotel doesn't get a 5 star for me is the pool area needs some updating and i didn't like that the hotel was not on a beach (but that's not there fault).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic Bayfront Resort comprising restored Vinoy Park Hotel & Tower (1992). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Vinoy Resort And Golf Club Hotel St. Petersburg
- Renaissance Vinoy Hotel
- Renaissance Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Renaissance