Great location and within walking distance to many restaurants. The rooms are what you would expect from a Marriott property. The food was expensive and mediocre. We ate out most nights after our first experience at the hotel.
The pool was packed with kids, is small considering the size of the property and has no lanes to swim laps.
This hotel will nickle and dime you to death - a box of cereal, banana and juice for breakfast was about $10 - internet is not free (to me this is like charging for toilet paper) - parking is about $20 per night and so on.
The hotel is very over staffed in tip locations (bell-hops, valet parking etc,) and very understaffed in restaurants.
Be aware, most rooms offer no view.
No concierge or club level
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic Bayfront Resort comprising restored Vinoy Park Hotel & Tower (1992). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your The Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Vinoy Resort And Golf Club Hotel St. Petersburg
- Renaissance Vinoy Hotel
- Renaissance Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Renaissance