All reviews front desk denny s room was nice and clean the general manager budget hotel beautiful pool home away from home st pete dawn robin kia erin housekeeping housekeeper hurricane pets rates
Selected filters
Reviewed April 12, 2018 via mobile

Great service..... Especially from the front desk Young lady that greetede with a Smile and Was Very Knowledgeable and Accommodating...She took it upon herself to upgrade my reservation ahead of time seeing how Im staying over a week .. Upgraded to a Frig and Microwave...Misti was Here Name

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
RedRoofinnManagement, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tampa Bay - St. Petersburg, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2018

I want to Thank You for taking the time out of your busy schedule to put a review up on Trip Advisor. Us All here @ The Red Roof Inn appreciate the Great compliment. We are doing our best to make sure everyone of our guest our happy with there stay each and everyday. I will share this review with my staff.

Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

Our “no smoking” room smelled like cigarettes, no wifi as advertised, long black streaks on sheets, bugs in sink area, tub looked dirty. Won’t stay at a Red Roof again. This was rated at 2-1/2 starts on Priceline actually about a 1.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
RedRoofinnManagement, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tampa Bay - St. Petersburg, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We have just converted all of the rooms inside the court yard to Non smoking rooms. I'm very sorry you were not happy with your room here. I assure you that your comments will be taken to heart and addressed. I will also assure you that every staff member's first priority is guest safety and we would never compromise that for anything in the world. Our staff works very hard to make each guest's stay perfect but occasionally, we do fail. The Hotel is going through many changes right now, including changing policies and undergoing an extensive a renovation right now, so we hope to address many of your facility related concerns very soon. We do hope you give us another opportunity to WOW you next time you are in the area.

. Thank You Dawn Stephenson

Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Had a great time. Manager Dawn Stephenson was very attentive to her guests needs and made sure that even the smallest details were taken care of. There is a 24hr Denny’s nearby and a liquor store as well. The pool was well stocked with towels and plenty of seating. Would certainly return for another visit.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for the great review!! We loved having you here and it is icing on the cake to see that you loved staying with us!! We will definitely share your positive feedback with the employees.

Very excited to see you again when you come back to St. Pete!!

Dawn Stephenson General Manager

Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here in March with my twin sister Denise and my niece Sarah for spring break. The grounds were clean, the staff was friendly and accommodating the General Manager Dawn was over the top. She addressed every concern we had swiftly ((not enough towels in the pool area). The hidden Oasis of fountain and chairs between the buildings was both delightful and calming. We spent our whole Friday at the outdoor pool soaking up sun, and making new friends from all over. The pool was chilly but it didn’t stop the kids from getting in. The staff allowed us to take food into the pool area which helped facilitate the making of new friends and keeping the kids fed. We have decided whenever we go to St Petersburg, Fl we will stay here. Eight miles to the beach (close to Madeira, Treasure Island and Reddington). The liquor store right across the street was great and the 24 hour Denny’s next door was convenient since they don’t offer breakfast, but I’ve been assured by the Manager Dawn Stevenson that is on her list of future plans to make this a major tourist destination. We plan to return for Spring Break next year and can’t wait to see how far they have come. The cheap rates and over the top customer service by Dawn and her staff makes this a must stay property.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank debrown0608

Dawn

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Only stayed one night to catch plane at St Pete airport. Near airport. rooms so so what could be expected for the money. Staff was wonderful. I was so impressed with how friendly and helpful they were.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple