“Best Bagels In Town”

Einstein Bros. Bagels
Ranked #12 of 20 Bakeries in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Deli, Fast Food
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I love these Bagels, they are best! Many flavors to choose from. They have other menu item too, but I go just for the bagels. better get there early before the selection is limited

Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

time after time .. very inconsistent ....manager goes outside to smoke a cigarette,
comes back and doesn't even washes hands.... seems like only do behind the counter is
talk about their customers behind their back very unprofessional... again totally disappointed.... they might as well just close the restaurant re hire staff train I'm off location and bringing a whole new crew... sorry to say this place sucks and it's a disgrace to North Saint Pete

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Delivery, take out or eat in....Great Bagels and lunch menue, large orders are no problem and it is always fresh, can't go wrong here!

Reviewed August 20, 2011

During our summer vacation in Florida, on numerous occasions, we ate had breakfast at Einstein Brothers Bagels located at 9346 4th. Street North, St. Petersburg.

The bagels were very fresh and the selection was great. I always ordered a toasted six cheese bagel with sundried tomato and basil cream cheese. It was delicious. My son ordered a variety of toasted bagels as well as muffins, fruit cups and yogurts. The neighbourhood coffee blend was delicious and on a couple of occasions I consumed two extra large coffees with my breakfast.

We also ate at another Einstein Brothers Bagel on East Bay Drive in Largo and all we can say is that the bagels and service was also comparable and first rate.

The employees were knowledgeable, experienced and prepared and delivered our bagel with dispatch. Overall, the tables were clean and the washrooms were well maintained.

For a great breakfast bagel, make sure you go to Einstein Brothers!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed June 17, 2008

Decent bagels, I guess. A couple of the sandwiches are good.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook