“Great tasting pizza”

Joey Brooklyn's Famous Pizza
Ranked #103 of 935 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Joey Brooklyn’s Famous Pizza Kitchen is known for its relaxed and casual downtown café atmosphere, its award winning New York Style pizza, its made from scratch Italian dishes, its impressive calzones and sausage rolls, its huge massive wings, its mouth-watering sandwiches, its beautiful salads, its generous portions, using only the freshest produce, & the finest cheese money can buy.For over a decade now, Joey Brooklyn’s has been satisfying the cravings for the Downtown St. Petersburg / Tampa Bay area. Located in the infamous ‘Jannus Landing’ block has made it a staple for both daytime work lunches and late night out after-party binges. Serving all kinds of crowds at all different hours lead to Joey Brooklyn’s keeping their doors open from 11:00am to 3:00am- EVERYDAY. Eat in. Take out. Free delivery. They even get top reviews on handling large caterings. How does such a small place do so much? Go get in line and see for yourself. You’ll be glad you did.
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We enjoyed our delicious pizza at the hotel and I'd definitely try it again!

Reviewed June 11, 2012

Custom orders, anchovies, and a great crust. always hot and fresh

Reviewed June 11, 2012

My hubby and some friends and I were visiting St. Pete this past weekend, and we ended up getting some pizza from Joey's while we were out late one night. And it was awesome!!! The fact that they are open so late is great because there's tons of night life, but not many restaurants open that late.

Reviewed April 21, 2012

Joe's is a "hole in the wall" where they have just a few tables outside-but they do a great take out business. The pizza was fantastic. Prices are a great deal for the size of the pizza. You can buy a pizza and walk down to the Pier and eat it overlooking the water!

Reviewed March 10, 2012

Got a Groupon for Joey Brooklyn Pizza in St. Petersburg Florida and used in on March 8. This basically a take-out pizza joint with two tables seating 4 out front, covered with a large awning. Close by are Starbucks and other restaurants and clubs in an attractive urban landscape.
I called ahead to find out if they had Wi-Fi since I did not have a printer to print my Groupon and I needed to bring it up on my iPhone to show the Groupon. I do not have a US data pack and needed a Wi-Fi connection. They do have Wi-Fi, but it is locked and the staff did not know the password. I told then I had a Groupon and after a bit of discussion, they agreed to honor it, sight unseen. While making the pizza, I went across the street to Starbucks where they have free Wi-Fi to bring up the Groupon. I then went back to Joey’s showed the Groupon and they recorded it. Not that I had to do that, but it was my give back for them being so accommodating.
The Groupon was a dinner for 4, including salad, bread with dipping sauce and an 18 inch pizza with 6 toppings. The whole mean was great. The pizza was more than enough for 4 adults and was very very good. Fresh salad and still warm bread complemented the meal. Interestingly while eating, a shower came up and we ate protected by the awning. Very cool. Sort of alike a movie scene.
If you’re in St. Pete’s you got to get a pizza here. Even without the Groupon, you can feed 4 for less than 25 dollars.