“Wow so much flavor”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 1st Avenue South
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We recently celebrated my son in law's birthday and z grille was where he wanted to go. We live in the area and had not heard of it before. Everyone's meal was perfect and the service was very good and yes we tried the Dr Pepper ribs. They were great and I could have made a meal out of them. Well worth your trip and I'm sure we will be back.

1  Thank Mark P

Reviewed January 12, 2013

The Dr. Pepper ribs and the arugula salad with goat cheese are both outstanding.
Add your favorite drink, and you'll be in heaven.
Unless you're vegan, I highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Mainewanderer12
Reviewed January 4, 2013

My husband and I who don't get out a lot with with our family of three boys all under 5 really enjoyed having a date night at the Z Grille after a Segway tour (see Magic Carpet Glide, awesome time!) He ordered the chicken and waffles and I immediately stole his plate and ordered another to go. He ended up with my pork enchiladas that he reported back to be good as well (he doesn't get as easily excited about food as myself) The dr pepper baby back ribs were hard to share as well because they were so delicious. Prices were reasonable for the excellent food they have. Can't wait to go back for more

Reviewed December 23, 2012

I truly enjoy eating at Z Grille. It's one of those places where you can feel comfortable dining alone or with a large group. The food is so creative and the menu full of comfort food with a twist. Staff is very friendly and efficient, and you feel like a local as soon as you walk in this stylish but casual dining spot. I find it very reasonably priced for the quality, quantity and creative taste.

1  Thank eaganad
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I have eaten here many times and the menue has been changed up a bit, this time we sat outside and had a nice bottle of wine and the cheese board and Dr. Pepper ribs of course for appetizers and then salads. It was a nice evening to sit outside.