WINNER WONDERLAND

“Great food but a little too noisy” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Z Grille

Z Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Z Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #98 of 872 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 1st Avenue South
Orlando
“Great food but a little too noisy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012

Great food and bar. We have eaten her several times. Really good service. The acoustics in the place makes it really noisy once the restaurant fills out though. They do have some outdoor seating though where it's a little quieter.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Chop75

Miami, Florida
“Truly Unique”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2012

Located on the corner of a downtown street this restaurant had caught my eye from the first day of our visit to St. Pete. Large windows open the restaurant to everyone walking by and the view is very inviting, divided with the bar on one side and dining tables on the other, seating is a little tight but forgivable, it looks like a futuristic movie set. Soft neon lighting along with overhead hanging accent lights, this place just invites you to come in. But wait what will keep you in the one of the most interesting and well done menus I have seen in a very long time. Trust me I live in Miami and this place caught me attention. We had the Scallops and Shrimp which were out of this world starting from the presentation to their taste. It was the kind of meal that you just savor every little bit. Coupled with some good wine from their very ample selection, this was a very memorable evening.
The dessert was a Chocolate velvet pie with bacon and crushed pretzel crust!! OMG!! AMAZING! Service was excellent, can't wait to come back.

• Visited November 2012
St. Petersburg, Florida
“totally unique menu and food preparation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

We always enjoy this place. The menu has a unique twist to it bot in selections and preparation. We love the shrimp in lettuce wraps and fried Dr. Pepper ribs. They are both must-order item for our family. Their lunch salads are wonderful as well. We prefer sitting outside on nice days. Service is always good. Another great visit.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank librarian73
Cape Coral, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A unique dining experience.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

My boyfriend & I came here just for some beers (we already had dinner & only had room for liquids). Upon seeing their menu, I immediately regretted eating anywhere else. Everything sounded delicious & nothing you can get anywhere nearby. From truffle fries, to fancy chicken & waffles, to DR PEPPER FRIED RIBS. Luckily, we were in town for another day & came back for lunch. The lunch menu wasn't quite as interesting as the dinner menu, but the food was great. Good service as well. If I lived in St. Pete, this would definitely be one of my favorite restaurants.

Visited November 2012
Florida
“Always something new”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

I've now had about 25% of what is on the menu, my wife has had some different things, we have overlapped on some items. The specials are always interesting - I had a Pork Ribeye, something I had never even heard of. It was excellent. The eggs always changing is another interesting thing, highly recommended. Plus, a very good selection of beer (also rotating). We've yet to have a bad meal, are looking forward to some cooler weather to sit outside.

• Visited October 2012