“A unique dining experience.” 4 of 5 stars

Z Grille
Ranked #74 of 857 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: American, Gluten Free
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 1st Avenue South
Cape Coral, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A unique dining experience.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

My boyfriend & I came here just for some beers (we already had dinner & only had room for liquids). Upon seeing their menu, I immediately regretted eating anywhere else. Everything sounded delicious & nothing you can get anywhere nearby. From truffle fries, to fancy chicken & waffles, to DR PEPPER FRIED RIBS. Luckily, we were in town for another day & came back for lunch. The lunch menu wasn't quite as interesting as the dinner menu, but the food was great. Good service as well. If I lived in St. Pete, this would definitely be one of my favorite restaurants.

Visited November 2012

Florida
“Always something new”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I've now had about 25% of what is on the menu, my wife has had some different things, we have overlapped on some items. The specials are always interesting - I had a Pork Ribeye, something I had never even heard of. It was excellent. The eggs always changing is another interesting thing, highly recommended. Plus, a very good selection of beer (also rotating). We've yet to have a bad meal, are looking forward to some cooler weather to sit outside.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank StP81
Mount Dora, FL
“Wish I lived in St. Pete”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Soem close friends of mine took me to Z Grille after the ballgame. We sat at the bar as we omly wnated drinks and some snacks. We got 2 orders of the BBQ ribs. Big mistake, we shold each have gotten our own. they are amazing! BVesutiful atmosphere, comfy (Wow) bar stools and great bartenders. Can't wait to go back and try more.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Joannr1636
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Another fabulous visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

We took our family for lunch here again. And again it was amazing. We can't seem to get past the Dr. Pepper Fried Ribs (so unique and flavorful) and the Spicy Shrimp Lettuce Wraps (spicy and tasty). They are both wonderful. My husband loved his BLT. Service is always perfect. We had a delightful lunch. I have no complaints, but I do feel the prices are a little high (lunch is more reasonable) - but I do get good food and the place is small. I will return.

• Visited August 2012
St. Petersburg, Florida
“poor service small portions”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

It was a little expensive for my taste. The ribs were good, but not worth the price for the small amount we received. We ordered the sampler deviled eggs, one of them was amazing, didn't care for the other two. However, service was horrible and very slow, the waiter must have been new because he could not answer any questions. We were there for happy hour and specifically asked if the mojitos we wanted were included. We were told yes, however when the bill came we were charged full price. I would not recommend.

Visited May 2012