“not just a diner--it's a great Experience!!”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve a Table
Thu, 2/27
8:00 PM
Ranked #102 of 1,005 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Ruth's Chris Steak House specializes in serving USDA Prime steaks, each seared to perfection, finished with butter and freshly chopped parsley, and served sizzling on a 500-degree plate. We invite you to join us in St. Petersburg, Florida!
Reviewed November 16, 2019

great service--they always make you feel comfortable, welcomed, happy. oh yeah--and the food is incredible. Not to mention St. Pete manager Frank is awesome!

Date of visit: November 2019
Write a reviewReviews (261)

Reviewed November 8, 2019

We dined in for our wedding anniversary. I like the decor and style of this Ruth's Chris a lot more than the one in Tampa. It looks more modern and classy than the Tampa location. Its very open, well lit, and spacious with lots of seating. Since it was our anniversary they had our table lined with rose petals and sparkles which was a nice touch! We had the steak, shellfish tower and a few sides. I really enjoyed the shellfish tower and it was way more seafood than I had originally expected. We had lobster, blue crab, shrimp, and one other option of seafood. Service was good, we had two waiters that night and they were both attentive and helped with any gluten free questions I had. They surprised us with a free desert for our anniversary. I would definitely return to this location.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed October 20, 2019 via mobile

I recently had my birthday dinner here. The service and food at Ruth Chris is always top notch. Our server Dylan was amazing and very accommodating. The Manager stopped by our table prior to the end of dinner to check it. It was greatly appreciated. You can never go wrong with Ruth Chris.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed September 4, 2019 via mobile

Our server, Chad was amazing! Potatoes and Creme Brûlée were fantastic. Steak was fine. I can now say that I have been to a Ruth’s Chris. Nothing really made me want to go back. I just don’t see what all the fuss is about. I think the price is commensurate with the service rather than the food.

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank Seri B
RuthsChrisSteakHouse, Guest Relations Manager at Ruth's Chris Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2019

We appreciate your feedback as it helps us to continually improve. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your experience and we hope to have the chance to "wow" you next time you dine with us. We thank you for the review.

Reviewed July 29, 2019

You can always depend on Ruth’s Chris Steaks to be delicious! The lobster, the steaks, the calamari and the sweet potato casserole is the ultimate side dish.
This is always one of my favorite consistent food stops for a nice celebration dinner.

Date of visit: July 2019
RuthsChrisSteakHouse, Guest Relations Manager at Ruth's Chris Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2019

Thanks for the great review, Dave! We love to hear this! Hope to see you again soon.