TripAdvisor

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 23, 2018

We like to sit at the bar near the front, it is actually quieter than the rest of the restaurant. The Margherita pizza is very good, great crust! The gnocchi appetizer is very soft and fluffy and yummy, as is the Fried Green tomatoes with pimento cheese. Drinks are pricey, but they have a decent happy hour from 4-7pm Tuesdays through Fridays. I have not tried their brunch.

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a reviewReviews (389)

Reviewed November 19, 2018 via mobile

I been to Noble Crust on my Trip to Florida. We visited this bar with friends to enjoy some nice cocktails during Halloween. I like how the staff dressed in costumes. Father Chris at the bar showed us how to mix delicious cocktails with egg whites and other interesting ingredients! I was very surprised and enjoyed all drinks. We supposed to have one drink each but ended up with three cocktails for each of us. I truly recommend this place if you want to enjoy nice fresh and outstanding cocktails. I want to come back.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 22, 2018 via mobile

Last night was my first time dining at Noble Crust. We made reservations online because we heard it typically gets packed for dinner pretty early. The atmosphere inside was VERY cool. It has an urban feel with exposed ductwork in the ceiling, adorable flowers on every table, and the kitchen is open to the dining area which I personally love! We ordered 2 glasses of wine and for our entrees we decided to share the calzone and the Bianca pizza (both pictured below). I would highly recommend giving this hip place a try. I’ve also heard the fried green tomatoes are to die for, but we didn’t have room to try everything on this first visit. We will most certainly be back!

Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

Awesome experience, used open table and we were seated right away by pleasant hostess. Waiter Vladimir was friendly and knowledgeable. We had FGBLT, short rib ragu rigatoni and double pork chops. My wife is a foodie and we enjoyed talking to Vlad on how they prepared the meals. The chocolate budino had several wonderful layers of flavor. You should try the house made sangria too.

Reviewed October 8, 2018

Found the restaurant on google while driving in St. Pete. So glad we stopped. The food was excellent and the wait staff was attentive and friendly. We split the garlic knots and the pork chop; add a few cocktails and it was the perfect meal. All was super delicious. They have several long tables for large parties but also have planters that can be used to break up tables for smaller groups. Nice addition. We will definitely be back. Enjoyed the meal, service and atmosphere.