“Yummy pudin :)”

Ranked #28 of 986 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2016

I didn't get the ceviche and paella this time because I had already tried them. Instead I tried a few tapas (croquetas and eggplant) and some of their sweet desserts (pudin and tres leches) and they were good. The restaurant itself was really clean and the customer service was great.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,093)

Reviewed August 9, 2016

Wife & I have eaten here twice this summer while vacation trips. Interesting place with tons of menu options. We've enjoyed our meals even though our Waitress last week was Horrible. (forget her name, young medium-build brunett with poneytail). Very arrogant, with "I'm doing you a favor' attitude. Spent all her time playing & talking to other employees instead of tending to her customers. She basically ruined our Dinner exsperience.
Our main issue with this place is the interior NOISE. Its an all wooden echo chamber without any curtains or soft material anywhere to absorb the noise of the crowd and conversations. Its like dinning inside a large tin can!

Reviewed August 5, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in for Tapas and a glass of wine. We choose to sit at the bar..We ordered the house ceviche which was very good, although difficult to share..it came with bread and pesto..Then we tried the pork tenderloin and oxtail..both served on cubed potatoes..we thought the pork to be overly salty and the oxtail very fatty...Sangria and wine were acceptable but the bar was very noisy making conversation tough..We will give it another try ..

1  Thank IowaOutfitter
Reviewed August 1, 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick bite and informed the waitress we needed to be gone by a certain time. Well, I will say this , if I do come back I certainly will request Trish not wait on me for various reasons. I could bash her thru this app but will choose the high road. And trust me I can write folks.
The food was of good quality and the manager Paul was cool too. Its romantic and classy but not built for a low budget diner. The bread was some of the best I've ever had, being from NY born n raised.

3  Thank Bob Y
Reviewed August 1, 2016 via mobile

We ordered some drinks and mine wasn't quite what I expected so we asked the server about it. She explained and I was fine with it. Then we ordered 4 items and explained that we were on our way to the baseball game and asked if we could get them in a timely fashion. 2 of what we ordered came out and one wasn't the way the menu said. We ordered escargot with puff pastry but it came out on baguettes. We had to ask another server because our server Trish never came back to the table to check on us. Then 10 minutes later the other 2 come out. Paul the manger did come to the table and explain why our order came out wrong the cook didn't communicate with everyone else that they were out. At the end of everything when our server ran our card she was snotty. That and being non existent we give this restaurant low marks.

1  Thank forghedaboudit