“So Much Fun”

Ranked #10 of 935 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed December 4, 2012

If you can ignore the snooty hostess, the meal is worth it! What a fun place to share tapas and drink yummy sangria! They do not accept reservations for parties of less than 6 but the wait was not bad. Tey a bit of everything and enjoy!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,009)

Reviewed December 1, 2012

We ate outside at their very nice patio. Service was prompt and the waitress was very knowlegable. I had the house ceviche and tapas with chorizo. Both were wonderful.

1  Thank Joe J
Reviewed December 1, 2012

During our trip to the Boat Show in St. Petersburg, FL we had lunch at Ceviche's at 10 Beach Dr. We were seated outdoors on the Central Ave. sidewalk. The table location was fine however the service at the table was poor. My wife ordered a chicken sandwich and I had the shrimp ceviche. The chicken sandwich was large but mediocre in taste. I could not taste anything but the lime juice in my shrimp ceviche. The wine was barely tolerable. I would have expected to receive better food, service, and wine for a $45.00 lunch. This will be my last time at Ceviche's.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

Very picturesque setting with snobby staff which is a shame considering that their Tapas are very good. Our evening started with a hostess who really treated us as if she was doing us a favor by seating us at a table that still hadn't been cleared from the previous guest. Our waitress wasn't much better, she was more interested in taking care of the large table at the end of the outside area which had ten guest. Service was slow, and when she arrived she repeatedly asked if we had decided on the menu, not very friendly. The Tapas when they did arrive were nicely plated and very tasty, the Sangria was very good. We had Cevich de La Casa, Banderillas Mixtas, and Berenjanas Asadas everything was great. Prices were very reasonable. After our main course the waitress arrived with the tab without ever asking us about dessert, when we told her we were considering it, she was annoyed that she had to go back to register. We felt she just wanted to go home (9:45 P.M.). We learned from another couple that they have live music downstairs and they very happy with the service when they ate there two nights before. I would good back but try the bar downstairs.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

This place is a must do when in the Tampa Area, it is a little pricey but if you want a great atmosphere to take that special one this is a cool place to try out!!!