“Chocolate at it's best”

Sweet Divas Chocolate
Ranked #5 of 37 Dessert in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed September 8, 2019

We stopped in with our teenagers for a look and walked out with ice cream, chocolates and a cake "How did that happen"?! Anyway, while a little on the pricey side for some, everything we purchased was absolutely delicious.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (100)

Reviewed August 6, 2019

Unfortunately the top of the cake was not the dome of flowers that was promised but gappy flat mess that from the profile the center flower could not be seen and gaps around center flower and between flowers. The cake was a part of the wedding package thru the hotel. She gave back $22 dollars for the topper that we paid extra for and then after that the hotel got involved and she refunded for the extra for dummy layer. At my reception the wedding coordinator saw me as I first looked at the cake and asked what was wrong and I said "she messed up the top of the cake". Unfortunately it looked so bad to me I could not share the cake pictures and Christy at Sweet Divas will not explain why she changed the design of the topper from the picture she gave me. The black and white picture was the example picture provided by Sweet Divas and the color picture was the topper actually looked like. You tell me, does what was delivered looked like the dome of flowers I was expecting?

A token $99 dollars and sorry that the cake did not live up to my expectations does not fix the fact the top looked bad in the pictures and the pictures cannot be redone. The cake was the first thing the guests saw and was my only decoration in the room since small wedding. I dreamed of a beautiful cake, beautiful cake pictures. The most important was the top of the cake, I always said dome of roses, by it being bad it ruined the cake as a whole. Every picture had the bad topper in it.

Now from Google I see another bride whose wedding was 2 months before mine who had her cake look bad as well and her cake was a part of the hotel package as well. Also there was a father of a bride that had issues as well.

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank Dana19999
Reviewed April 19, 2019

We are ice cream enthusiasts, and this was possibly the best we have ever had. It surprised us the first night we had it on a recent vacation in St. Pete, but the second and third times were just as good.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed January 16, 2019

My wife and I went here every day during our trip for ice cream chocolate hot chocolate and took home dessert to our family. Very clean and smells great when you walk inside. Definitely recommend this location for dessert

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 15, 2019

If you are chocoholic you need to stop here. We visited while doing the Eat St Pete Food Tour. The manager spoke to us regarding how the business was started and how the chocolate is prepared. I am not what you consider a lover of chocolate, but this is really yummy!

Date of visit: January 2019