I stayed here for the period Mar 3-25/2012 and had a wonderful time. My 23 year old daughter came for the first 10 days and my 42 year old son for the following 11 days. We all loved the place. Eating our breakfasts and lunches on the balcony with the Bay right below us and the warm breezes blowing was outstanding and so relaxing. The one bedroom condo also had a sofa bed where the kids slept. We were right on the corner of the building closest to the Green Iguana restaurant which could be a bit noisy at night but nothing disturbing. They always shut down the entertainment around 11:00PM so it wasn't a problem. My kids slept next to the balcony with open doors but were not inconvenienced at all.
The condo itself was comfortable and very clean except the carpets were badly stained. I informed the owners, who live in Buffalo, NY and they said they would look after that problem right away as they were not aware of the problem due to they're not being at the condo for a couple of years.
We loved the place, felt very safe and enjoyed the beautiful scenery and the convenience of the shopping. Everything we needed was within 10 minutes including the beautiful gulf beaches.
We never had any problems at all and I am very surprised about the difficulties mentioned by others. We absolutely would come again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boca Ciega Resort is a four-story building, built in 2005-2006 on the bay by Long Bayou close to Madeira Beach FL. It is located in a safe residential neighborhood close to all the beaches and St. Petersburg / Tampa, FL. Boca Ciega Resort is within walking distance of some of the most popular bars and restaurants in the area and within a few minutes drive from some of the most popular beaches. All units have beautiful views overlooking the water! The building has a large Pool area with FREE open Wi-Fi with chaise lounges, a heated jacuzzi, and a BBQ-area. There is also a private dock where you can either fish or just sit and relax and enjoy the dolphins and sunsets. Other amenities include 2 elevators and a large FREE parking lot that accommodates more than 100 cars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Boca Ciega Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boca Ciega Resort & Marina Hotel St. Petersburg
- Boca Ciega Resort And Marina