All reviews hydro massage massage chair front desk cracker barrel across the street highway for easy access room was clean water pressure recommend this hotel the breakfast area included breakfast great place to stay outdoor pool convenient location hot breakfast stayed here for one night hotel is located would stay again
Reviewed February 8, 2018

What a great place to stay. Bedrooms were so refreshing and the bathrooms were so clean. The breakfast bar was so delicious and food so fresh. The Front desk clerk Allen was so very very helpful in telling us what we needed and how to get around and anything we needed for our rooms just let him know. He even made sure we got our wake up call for breakfast like we had asked. Nice place to stay and relax. We appreciate you Allen for all your support.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
COMFORTSTPETE, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn North, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2018

Dear valued guest,

Thank you Maa'm for your review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed our hotel and customer service. It makes our day when people recognize our efforts and share their experience online! I'll be sure to point out your appreciation to Allen; our front desk agent as well as our breakfast attendants for all they do. We look forward to another opportunity to provide an "excellent stay and service".

Sunny Regards,

Reviewed February 8, 2018

Being a truck driver motels are our #1 priorities. And staying at the Comfort Inn North and getting greeted by a Mr Allen made me want to stay more days then i did. He knew exactly what he was talking to me about on my room checkout times breakfast and even a beach were I could go and kick off my shoes. I congratulate Mr Allen. Now thats what we call southern hospitality.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear William,

Thank you for staying with us. We value your business and your feedback. We certainly are glad that you appreciated our customer service efforts, namely Allen's knowledge of the area and hotel features.
Stay safe out there on the road and we hope to see you next time you are in the St. Petersburg area.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed February 6, 2018

I checked into the Comfort Inn North on Friday, February 2, 2018 for one night and I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the property and how efficient the entire operation was. I was checked in by a gentlemen who was prompt, courteous, and ensured to inform me of what time breakfast was served, etc. The room itself was spotless, including the bathroom. I slept sound, as this property includes a mix soft and firm pillows. Breakfast was quite impressive as it offered a choice of cold and hot items, ranging from cereal, to eggs and bacon. There was a nice lady who was supervising the breakfast operation and asked me if she could assist me with anything, in which I replied no thank you, merely because everything was laid out perfectly in my mind. I would definitely recommend this property to any business or leisure traveler that is looking for a budget-friendly clean and efficient operation. 5/5 stars.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank James K

Dear James,

We greatly appreciate your detailed, positive review. Thank you for choosing us out of the 40+ hotels in the St. Petersburg area. We don't take that lightly! We are pleased that you were impressed with everything from our check-in desk, room & bedding, and breakfast. We hope to see you the next time you come to the Sunshine City.....

All the best,

Reviewed February 5, 2018

We have been to many hotels in our time and this is about the best you can get, we will rate this a 5 star as this location is the cleanest, quietest, very friendly staff, room was
immaculate and excellent breakfast including scrambled eggs & sausage. All for under
$100. a night.

Room tip: We had a King Bed on third floor, have two elevators.
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

To our valued guest,

Thank you for choosing Comfort Inn North for your stay in St. Petersburg. We appreciate your top notch review recognizing our staff and amenities and value! We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

I just want to say that I am very pleased with my stay at your hotel.Allen made sure my check in was smooth and later in the week he was at the bar.Allen is a very kind gentleman.Im glad you all have him on board.I look forward to coming back soon.Thanks again Allen for your wonderful service.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
COMFORTSTPETE, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn North, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2018

Dear Melissa,

Thank you for staying with us here at the Comfort Inn North. We are thrilled to hear you were pleased with your stay and Allen's warm personality and customer service. Thank you for joining us in letting him know is appreciated. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Until then,