Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed and, for featured or sponsored sort orders, partners’ payments may also influence the order of the accommodations listed.
All reviews hydro massage massage chair front desk room was clean cracker barrel breakfast attendant choice hotels the breakfast area great place to stay hot breakfast nice breakfast convenient location free breakfast minute drive the entire staff very nice hotel tropicana field
Selected filters
Reviewed February 1, 2018

Great Staff, Fantastic room quiet area. Would recommend this Hotel to anyone. Close to highway for easy access, breakfast offered and bar on site...very easy to access...
Convenient”
To get to anywhere you just get on the I 275

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank 663doug
COMFORTSTPETE, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn North, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2018

Doug,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review! We appreciate you choosing Comfort Inn North and sharing your experience with us and others. We are so glad that you appreciate our convenient location, the quiet rooms, extensive breakfast, friendly bar, and great staff on board; and we hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed January 31, 2018

Nice hotel, clean, convenient for a weekend get-a-way to St. Pete! Close to highway for easy access, breakfast offered and bar on site! Friendly staff! Pool was nice, some highway noise outside but none heard in room!

Room tip: Top floor is always best!
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 11,089,013

Dear Valued Guest,

We are so glad you chose to make our hotel your getaway spot! Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback with us. I am happy to hear that you found our location convenient, comfortable, and took advantage of our amenities like the pool, full hot breakfast, and lobby bar. It's guests like you that make our day by noticing our efforts! We hope to see you the next time you are in St. Pete!

All the best,

Reviewed January 27, 2018

To get to anywhere you just get on the I 275 which I missed the first time and had to make coupe of U turns with cars beeping me from behind. The room need a little up keep but all in all for the price you pay around here this time of year its ok. The reception was very attentive and helpful and rooms are ok, I don't mind coming back.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
COMFORTSTPETE, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn North, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2018

Robert,

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your business and moreover, your valuable feedback. I agree, we do offer competitive pricing for a clean and comfortable stay. Yet, I am sorry our room condition fell short of your expectations and I will take another look at your rooms with my maintenance supervisor. I am pleased to hear that our front desk staff met your needs and expectations. We hope to see you again and exceed all of your expectations on your next stay. We look forward to that opportunity.

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

Allen was the best thing I have come across in a long time. His level of professionalism was top notch. He helped me navigate local restaurants and gave the best directions. He also pours the perfect beer!

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Daniel E
COMFORTSTPETE, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn North, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2018

Daniel,

We were pleased to have you stay with us while you were in the area. Thank you for the positive review and recognizing Allen for his exceptional customer service, I'll be sure to share it with him. After a long day of work, I am happy to hear you enjoyed top notch professionalism & bartending. ;-)

All the best,

Reviewed January 20, 2018 via mobile

I had a great experience checking in at comfort inn north Allen the gentleman checking me in was very nice and knew the area well. Which was very helpful not knowing the area I was in. Thank you allen I’ll stay there again.

Trip type: Traveled on business
COMFORTSTPETE, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn North, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2018

Daniel,

We appreciate your wonderful feedback. I am so glad that you had an enjoyable experience at our hotel and Allen provided you with outstanding customer service.
We know you had many hotels to choose from in St. Petersburg and We are so pleased you stayed with us.