We spent a couple of nights in this hotel while visiting St. Petersburg. It is the former Pennsylvania Hotel and being on the Historic Register is required to maintain the historic aspects of the original. We had a corner room on the top floor which afforded a nice urban street scene on one side and a view of the bay from the other. The room was clean and well maintained but as in all older buildings could use a little attention. The bed and bedding was wonderful; clean and comfortable.
The lobby area is attractive with its Art Deco style and the employees could not have been friendlier. It was hot and the hotel provided a convenient tub of of cold bottled water for their guests at the front desk.
There is a full service bar at the hotel and while it is open until 10:30 PM, and even has a happy hour, it has all the charm of a bar in a hotel breakfast dining area. Breakfast is served in this same area in the mornings.
The hotel provides a free shuttle, to and from, any of the downtown locations. We used the shuttle and it was very convenient and timely.
Parking is available for $12.00 a day.
The hotel is within walking distance of the museums and the bay front area, only 4 or 5 blocks away.
It is a nice hotel in a nice location. Perhaps a little overpriced compared to some others in the area but you should be very comfortable here.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Courtyard St. Petersburg Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott St. Petersburg Downtown Hotel St. Petersburg
- Marriott Saint Petersburg
- Courtyard Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Marriott
- Saint Petersburg Courtyard
- Courtyard St Petersburg Downtown