Although I live in the Tampa Bay area, I stayed at this Marriott to attend a wedding in downtown St Pete. Its an old hotel from from the 1920's thats been updated. The lobby is really charming with lots of marble high ceilings. The room was comfortable, suprisingly roomy for an old hotel. Contrary to what other people said, walking to other parts of downtown was easy and very safe. Sure there are some homeless people around, but you have them in every city. I wasn't crazy about the breakfast, but a short walk landed us near a few choices for a a good, inexpensive breakfast. Overall, suprisingly pleased with this hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Courtyard St. Petersburg Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott St. Petersburg Downtown Hotel St. Petersburg
- Marriott Saint Petersburg
- Courtyard Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Marriott
- Saint Petersburg Courtyard
- Courtyard St Petersburg Downtown