“Excellent!”

Good for: Bar scene
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 2nd Ave NE
Transit: Looper Trolley Stop 4, Museum of Fine Arts, Beach Dr
Description: Contemporary Italian fare with a New World interpretation. Extensive beer & wine selection. Outdoor seating on beautiful Beach Drive.
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Lunch was fantastic! I recommend the Chicken rosemary ciabatta . My sister had the flatbread onions and peppers and she said it was one of the best lunches she had ever had!

Reviewed March 28, 2013

The food was excellent. The price was on the high side. Nice ambiance in the main dining areas. We would eat there again for sure.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

The food was great, both times. We stopped at Bella Brava on our way through St. pete's to Ana-maria island. Our lunch was the best we'd had in a long time, (we live in Boston and love food). I had the chicken cobb club sandwich, and my husband had the tuna tartar salad. They have a great wine list, a lot of great scotches and we thoroughly enjoyed our meals. We went back about a week later for dinner, and had an equally great experience our bartender was excellent and friendly and the chicken parm had a nice twist with the proscuitio. Great flavors and value for the money! My husband loved his pork chop as well. It was very busy when we were in for dinner, my only complaint was that the food came very quickly, but my husband and I are slow dinners. Oh my old fashion was made perfectly. Our bartender really did a nice job in spite of being swamped.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

I just had dinner at Bella Brava. It was too cold to sit outside, but if it's warm and you can get a table - sit outside! The setting inside is very nice, some tables, some booths, a nice bar, stone walls and lots of windows. Our server was excellent. We started off with the Pan Roasted Mussels, and then I had the BBQ Chicken Flatbread and my husband had a special steak with blue cheese. We were both very happy with our orders. We also loved that at Bella Brava when you order a glass of wine, you can have a 9 ounce pour, or a 6 ounce! All in all, we had a great dinner out!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Huge selection of entrees and cocktails, great value and the atmosphere is great along Restaurant row on Beach dr.