My wife and I had the pleasure of staying at the Holiday Inn and Suites in St. Petersburg, Florida this past 4th Of July holiday weekend.
The room was clean and neat and the complimentary breakfast the next morning was very satisfying.
We happened to be in town to watch the Tampa Bay Rays play the Chicago White Sox. The beauty of staying at the Holiday Inn is that they had a free shuttle to and from the game. Makes it convenient and safer if you want to have a beer or two while watching the game. It also saves you the cost and hassle of parking at the stadium.
The area around the hotel is very safe and if the complimentary breakfast is not to your liking there is a Cracker Barrell next door.
I would definitely stay here again if I was in the neighborhood again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a Virtual Tour of the hotel.Come and explore the beauty of St. Petersburg, FL here at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Petersburg, Home of Tampa Bay Rays! This newly refreshed property is conveniently located in a quite area off of I-275, and is only minutes away from Tropicana Field, Tampa International Airport (TPA), St. Pete-Clearwater Airport (PIE), Downtown Saint Pete. & other major attractions.During your stay experience & enjoy our excellent service, hot breakfast bar every morning, check your email at the business center, relax at the heated pool, or workout at the fitness center. Visit the Cracker Barrel, steps away from the hotel, or discover new cuisine at many other easily accessible Tampa Bay Restaurants. Attractions within 5 MI: Tropicana Field, Vinoy Golf Resort, Mahaffey Theater, The Coliseum, The Pier & Aquarium, Baywalk Mall, Sunken Garden, & Salvador Dali Museum. Within 30 MI: award winning beaches, Skyway Bridge, Busch Gardens, Ft. Desoto Park, & Raymond James Stadium.Business parks within 5 MI: Downtown St. Petersburg, Gateway Business Centre, Koger Center, and Carillon Business Center. Hospitals within 5 MI: All Children s Hospital, Bay Front Medical Center, St. Anthony s Hospital, Edward White Hospital, Northside Hospital, Bay Pines VA Medical Center, and St. Petersburg General Hospital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Petersburg North I-275 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites St. Petersburg North i-275
- Holiday Inn St Petersburg
- Holiday Inn Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Holiday Inn