This hotel is at a good location, it was near to the places we visited for our anniversary. We had stayed here for our honeymoon way back when, and it was nicer than we remembered it so they have been keeping the place up nicely. When we walked in we felt like the lobby was clean and smelled nice, we saw comfortable couches to sit at with pretty pictures and plants all around. The front desk staff was really friendly and helpful when we checked in. When we made special requests later they were very accommodating and made us feel welcome and that goes a long way when you are far away from home. The room was clean and cozy - again, nicer than we remembered. Bed was a little firm for my taste but we still had a really good time while we were at the hotel. It was nice and quiet during our stay, I am a light sleeper and I wasn’t woken up by any loud noises in the hallway or in the nearby rooms. They have a cute breakfast area that felt like a café with all the tables. We didn’t use it but we saw there was a business center with a computer and a printer. We’ll come back again, thank you for taking care of us and making our stay a good one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a Virtual Tour of the hotel.Come and explore the beauty of St. Petersburg, FL here at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Petersburg, Home of Tampa Bay Rays! This newly refreshed property is conveniently located in a quite area off of I-275, and is only minutes away from Tropicana Field, Tampa International Airport (TPA), St. Pete-Clearwater Airport (PIE), Downtown Saint Pete. & other major attractions.During your stay experience & enjoy our excellent service, hot breakfast bar every morning, check your email at the business center, relax at the heated pool, or workout at the fitness center. Visit the Cracker Barrel, steps away from the hotel, or discover new cuisine at many other easily accessible Tampa Bay Restaurants. Attractions within 5 MI: Tropicana Field, Vinoy Golf Resort, Mahaffey Theater, The Coliseum, The Pier & Aquarium, Baywalk Mall, Sunken Garden, & Salvador Dali Museum. Within 30 MI: award winning beaches, Skyway Bridge, Busch Gardens, Ft. Desoto Park, & Raymond James Stadium.Business parks within 5 MI: Downtown St. Petersburg, Gateway Business Centre, Koger Center, and Carillon Business Center. Hospitals within 5 MI: All Children s Hospital, Bay Front Medical Center, St. Anthony s Hospital, Edward White Hospital, Northside Hospital, Bay Pines VA Medical Center, and St. Petersburg General Hospital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Petersburg North I-275 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites St. Petersburg North i-275
- Holiday Inn St Petersburg
- Holiday Inn Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Holiday Inn