My friend and I went down to for a business trip, when we arrived we were told that we had been charged a no show fee for our reservation the night before, which was a mix up and we told them that we needed to stay the night of the 20th instead, our boss was paying for the room and sent down a credit card authorization for the night of the 20th, not the 19th. But she was charged anyways without authorization for her credit card, I asked to speak with the GM everyday before we left for business but we were always told he was not in. Once we finally got checked into our room it reeked of mold, when we went down to the desk and informed the staff they told us that they knew about the problem and said they would try and find us another room, after going into 5 other rooms we finally found one that didn't smell like mold. Now that we are home I am finding that I have $415.00 worth of charges on my credit card with an additional $415.00 hold even though it was only supposed to be charged for one night! I have been calling the hotel for a week now and I can not get the GM or the assistant GM to call me back! One of the worst experiences I have ever had with a Holiday Inn Express, I have always showed preference to this chain because it was known for its cleanliness and good service, IHG should be embarrassed to have this be one of their properties. We stayed for a total of 3 nights and every day there was a new problem that was always passed onto someone else. The other 2 nights were supposed to be charged to the other person's card, I hope she is having better luck than I am!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a Virtual Tour of the hotel.Come and explore the beauty of St. Petersburg, FL here at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Petersburg, Home of Tampa Bay Rays! This newly refreshed property is conveniently located in a quite area off of I-275, and is only minutes away from Tropicana Field, Tampa International Airport (TPA), St. Pete-Clearwater Airport (PIE), Downtown Saint Pete. & other major attractions.During your stay experience & enjoy our excellent service, hot breakfast bar every morning, check your email at the business center, relax at the heated pool, or workout at the fitness center. Visit the Cracker Barrel, steps away from the hotel, or discover new cuisine at many other easily accessible Tampa Bay Restaurants. Attractions within 5 MI: Tropicana Field, Vinoy Golf Resort, Mahaffey Theater, The Coliseum, The Pier & Aquarium, Baywalk Mall, Sunken Garden, & Salvador Dali Museum. Within 30 MI: award winning beaches, Skyway Bridge, Busch Gardens, Ft. Desoto Park, & Raymond James Stadium.Business parks within 5 MI: Downtown St. Petersburg, Gateway Business Centre, Koger Center, and Carillon Business Center. Hospitals within 5 MI: All Children s Hospital, Bay Front Medical Center, St. Anthony s Hospital, Edward White Hospital, Northside Hospital, Bay Pines VA Medical Center, and St. Petersburg General Hospital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Petersburg North I-275 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites St. Petersburg North i-275
- Holiday Inn St Petersburg
- Holiday Inn Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Holiday Inn