We originally booked another hotel (won't say which one) because it was cheaper than this one. We switched to this hotel last minute because of the filth we saw at the hotel we booked, and luckily they had rooms available. Upon arrival after driving nearly 22 hours that day, the staff treated us great and got us in a room very quickly. The room was very clean and everything worked as it should (Air conditioners, TV, alarm clock, and both wired and wireless internet which were free of charge). The breakfast was better than others I have had because they had quite a selection available. The hotel was completely gated off which I thought was great, and the front door and side doors all stayed locked at night. The hotel staff was very nice and always stood up and rendered us a pleasant greeting whenever we entered or exited the hotel. There was one day that they took our dirty towels and failed to replace them, but this was quickly resolved by simply calling the front desk and we had 2 new ones within about 5 minutes. As another reviewer said, we also experienced some noisy tenets above our floor for one of our days, but it wasn’t too terrible. They quieted down after awhile. I will definitely be staying here again....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a Virtual Tour of the hotel.Come and explore the beauty of St. Petersburg, FL here at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Petersburg, Home of Tampa Bay Rays! This newly refreshed property is conveniently located in a quite area off of I-275, and is only minutes away from Tropicana Field, Tampa International Airport (TPA), St. Pete-Clearwater Airport (PIE), Downtown Saint Pete. & other major attractions.During your stay experience & enjoy our excellent service, hot breakfast bar every morning, check your email at the business center, relax at the heated pool, or workout at the fitness center. Visit the Cracker Barrel, steps away from the hotel, or discover new cuisine at many other easily accessible Tampa Bay Restaurants. Attractions within 5 MI: Tropicana Field, Vinoy Golf Resort, Mahaffey Theater, The Coliseum, The Pier & Aquarium, Baywalk Mall, Sunken Garden, & Salvador Dali Museum. Within 30 MI: award winning beaches, Skyway Bridge, Busch Gardens, Ft. Desoto Park, & Raymond James Stadium.Business parks within 5 MI: Downtown St. Petersburg, Gateway Business Centre, Koger Center, and Carillon Business Center. Hospitals within 5 MI: All Children s Hospital, Bay Front Medical Center, St. Anthony s Hospital, Edward White Hospital, Northside Hospital, Bay Pines VA Medical Center, and St. Petersburg General Hospital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Petersburg North I-275 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites St. Petersburg North i-275
- Holiday Inn St Petersburg
- Holiday Inn Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Holiday Inn