“Great employees and great location.”

La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Petersburg Northeast
Ranked #16 of 42 Hotels in St. Petersburg
“Great employees and great location.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2014

I have stayed here before and I'm staying again in a couple of weeks. The only issue I had was no trash bags in room and tv remote not working right. Friendly staff great breakfast wish there was a newspaper in the morning .

• Stayed May 2014
Vinay P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Petersburg Northeast, responded to this review, May 22, 2014
taz5360, Thank you for considering us as your go to hotel when staying in St. Pete. We look forward to having you on you return to our hotel. We still do not put trash bags in the rooms, but you can also request them at check in or at any other time and we will be happy to provide you with them. As for the TV remote not functioning, we have reserved that issue and you will not face the same problem again. We also, have USA Today delivered to the hotel Monday - Friday, unfortunately they do not have a Saturday and Sunday paper.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
San Juan, Puerto Rico
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2014

They give us a room with trash and not clean, but it was an error and they correct the mistake in seconds. The other room they gave us was clean and comfortable. The free breakfast was good. No problem with internet. Pool was clean. Excellent location. Safe parking. Professsional and courteous staff. First time I have ever stayed at La Quinta and if all your hotesl are like this one you have a new customer. Only things is that you should change the breakfast because I stay 4 days and every day was the same breakfast.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

LourdesOrtiz5, I want to apologize about the hotel giving you a room that had not been cleaned. That is completely unacceptable on our part. But I am glad that the front desk got a new room quickly. It is nice to hear that on your first stay EVER in La Quinta was wonderful and that you will now be a repeat guest in our brand. We look forward to seeing you and your family again.
Melbourne, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014

The room was very clean and maintained and for the price I found nothing out there that could compare. this was the first time i had ever stayed at a la Quinta inn . and this location represented the chain very well. a good value all around.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Vinay P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Petersburg Northeast, responded to this review, May 21, 2014
Thomas R, I am glad to read that we made a positive impact on you on your first stay with our brand. It is also very good to see that compared to others you found us to be the best value. we look forward to seeing you next time.
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2014

Nice hotel, not many amenities. Noise factor not good as I was close to elevator. Breakfast not replensihed...had to eat fruit both mornings due to heating units not being replenished . I found hair in the bathroom sink upon arrival. Had trouble with the wifi..when I called fron desk...not very helpful

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Vinay P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Petersburg Northeast, responded to this review, May 18, 2014
23christyh, I want to apologize about the experience you had staying with us. This is definitely not the norm at our hotel as you can read guest review from past. I will personally make sure that this is addressed to the staff. We do hope that you will come back soon to give us a second try.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2014

Excellent value. Quick check-in, professional, courteous staff. Very clean room. Comfortable. Great location. Free breakfast was good. Parking was easy and safe. The wi-fi was free. I recommend this lodging.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Vinay P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Petersburg Northeast, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
Steve K, I appreciate the feedback and happy to read that everything was enjoyable for you. We hope to see you again!
Sao Paulo, SP
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2014

On our way o Tampa, La Quinta came handy. After searching for hotels in a new place, I had no doubt I wanted to stay there. In 2009 we drove from Orlando to Albuquerque and stayed at LQ. The experience has been great since. Congratulations. A special recognition to the front desk young lady attendant who was so helpful in giving us correct directions. All was good.

Room Tip: You can trust La Quinta.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Vinay P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Petersburg Northeast, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
LuizDaSilva-PHD, thank you for taking the time to share your kind words. I am very glad to hear you have a memorable experience every time you stay at LQ. I am especially happy to hear my staff was very helpful in providing directions for you. We hope to see you again at our hotel very soon.
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2014

Laquinta Inn located in Northeast St. Pete is awesome. The facility is clean and beautiful! The beds are so comfy and breakfast is delicious! I looked around for other hotels that were the same price but some of those hotels were dirty and made you pay an extra fee for the use of wi-fi and telephone calls. I definitely would stay again. This is my 3rd stay.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Vinay P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Petersburg Northeast, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
WOW! Thank you for such an awesome review. It is always good to know that we can hit a grand slam with guests by doing to simplest things. I am very glad that you enjoy our hotel and are a returning guest. We look forward to seeing you again.