“Obvious that ownership takes pride in the property”

La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Petersburg Northeast
Ranked #20 of 43 Hotels in St. Petersburg
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I mark frequent business trips and stay here every time I get the chance. Check in and check out is always quick and efficient and I've seen the staff go out of there way to correct a problem when a guest encounters a problem. Clean rooms, a quiet area, and the breakfast make the stay a good experience for the cost

• Stayed: April 2014
Vinay P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Petersburg Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

Navybrat69, I want to thank you for you kind review. You are right in saying that ownership takes pride in the hotel. I am appreciative of your loyal business. And I am especially glad that my staff has made such a positive impact on you. I will do my best to provide the same excellence to all guests as we have done for you.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

This property is fine but could use some upgrading. The bedding has old, slightly pilled blankets, but the mattresses are comfortable. The rooms are clean, just nothing special. There is free breakfast offered, but it is very limited. We are members of the Military Rewards program and do get a break on the price, so that is helpful. We stay at this property when visiting family.

Room Tip: Ask for non pet-friendly rooms and ask for the ones with the additional sink counter in the room. Ve...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Vinay P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Petersburg Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

I appreciate you kind and improvable remarks. I am glad to hear that you get a Military discount for serving our country. We do our best to create memorable experiences for all of our guest. I feel as we have not achieved that with your last stay. I am looking forward to changing that experience the next time you stay with us.

A TripAdvisor Member
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed April 8, 2014

From check in to check out......my experience with EVERY member of the staff, even the housekeepers was simply amazing! I'm will go out of my way on every future trip to stay only at LaQuinta! Way to go!

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Vinay P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Petersburg Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

It pleasures me very much that you had such an amazing experieince while staying with us. We strive to provide the besty accomations possible for all of our guests. I will certainly share your review and kind words to my entire staff. I am also very happy to hear that you will be staying with La Quinta in the future. I would reccomend you join our Returns Programs if you have not already done so. I look forward to seeing you when you stay with us again.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

The room was leaking rain water and the tap in the bath tub fell apart when we tried to use it. We called management and maintenance worker was not in building at the time. They were supportive however.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank bethsarahwright
Vinay P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Petersburg Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

I am very sorry to hear about the problems you face when you stayed with us. Please believe me when I say that this is not how we operate. I have addressed the issue with the staff to prevent this from happening again. Earlier this morning I sent you an email will an adjustment back to your credit card. Please take a look in your inbox. If you have not recieved it, please give us a call at the hotel 727-525-1800 and any one from the desk will be able to send that to you.

Again I apologize about what happened, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

This is a pet friendly Hotel. We (Family) spent a night in this Hotel when I went to visit my Company Head Quarters in St. Petersburg,Fl. I can honestly say that other than very easy access to town proper and other nearby places to go with, the Hotel is really good for a mid-level traveler. Price is affordable by your pocket. We came from Illinois and Mr. Jay P.(owner) really made some action for us considering that check In time is 3:00 pm and I was already by the door @10:30am. Rooms --excellent,---microwave and fridge in the room. I had a good conversation with Mr. Jay and I am sure the next time I go to St. Petersburg I sure will check In again to La Quinta Inn and Suites, 4th st. North.

Room 315-320

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank cvinca
Vinay P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Petersburg Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2014

Mr. Vinca, I am very happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. I am glad that you were able to find us located near you company HQ. We strive to create positive experiences, and in your case I feel we have lived up to that statement. I am also very glad to here that you were able to get checked in very early in the morning and the early check in fee was waived for you. I do however want to apologize that we were not able to get you rooms closer together or connecting as that is was you requested at check in. We will see you very soon!

Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

Okay place, found a goldfish on the side of my bed they obviously don't clean that well but nice enough. The rooms have no ventilation smelled weird. I was in town looking for a place near downtown so it was sufficient ................,,,,,,

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends

I want to apologize for the subpar stay you had at our hotel. We strive to create memorable experiences for all of our guests. Although this may have been an isolated instance, we will make sure that this does not happen again to you are any other guests. We hope that you will give us another chance to prove that we do create positive and memorable experiences. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

This hotel was very clean and the staff were very friendly. The continental breakfast was great and the waffles were a hit with my daughter. we were very close to downtown St Petersburg which was great for going to dinner or walking the boardwalk. The only disappointment was the pool wasn't heated.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with and that your daughter was a big fan of the waffles. I am also very happy that you found our hotel to be conveniently located to areas of you had interest. I do however want to apologize about the pool not being heated. As you can understand in Florida, a heated pool would only get use 4-6 weeks out of the year. I do hope this has not deterred your from returning to our hotel in the near future. We hope to see you again soon.