“Great Place to Unwind”

Ranked #21 of 41 Hotels in St. Petersburg
Spokane, United States
“Great Place to Unwind”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

I had a nice stay and enjoyed the convenience of the fitness room during my stay. The continential breakfast was tasteful and convenient and was great to wake up to each morning. My room was a great place to unwind after a long active day.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Francine G
Vinay P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Petersburg Northeast, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I am happy you enjoyed the hotel's amenities and your stay here. Have a great day!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Very good value. Nice large bathroom, Comfortable bed and pillows. Good service from all staff. Easy parking. Located on major north/south street. Lovely little German bakery just a 2 minute walk north of the hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Thank you for your review. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again in the future if you ever need a room in St. Petersburg.
Reviewed September 30, 2013

It was a delightful experience! The staff was exceptional- even taking a piece of mail to the post office on a Saturday to make sure it went out that day. The location was ideal, and being pet friendly made it the perfect choice. I must say even though there were pets around it didn't smell like it- very clean hotel. I will be back!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Vinay P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Petersburg Northeast, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay here. Please give us a call if you ever need to be in St. Petersburg. We would love to see you and your pet again. Have a wonderful day!
Houston, Texas
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Convenient location, completely redone by La Quinta. The rooms are spacious and fresh with high ceilings and huge bathrooms. The beds and linens are akin to something you would find in Washington, DC at $300 a night. Since it is on 4th Street there are many dining choices close by; I would recommend the Winghouse in walking distance. It is obvious that the management of La Quinta has had a meeting and decided that there are many hotel choices and we want to be your go-to hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Vinay P, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Petersburg Northeast, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Thank you for your review. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel and would love to have you as our guest again when you need lodging in St. Petersburg. Have a wonderful day!
Reviewed September 9, 2013

The folks at this LQ location go out of their way to be helpful. I have two examples:

1) My husband and I had a load in the back of our truck for delivery the day after we arrived. Hotel staff told us to keep the truck under the roof of the "check-in" area in order to keep the contents dry from evening thunder storms.

2) I was out walking my dog one evening when it began to rain. The gentleman at the desk met me at the door with a towel so I could dry off my dog and myself prior to going to our room. I have only heard of such service in a work of fiction - I have never experienced such consideration before!

I definitely will be staying at this LQ again on my next trip to St Petersburg!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Vinay P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Petersburg Northeast, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
I am very happy that you had a nice stay at this hotel and am also happy to hear that my staff treated you so well. We will look forward to seeing you again soon!
Fort Pierce, Florida
Reviewed September 4, 2013

This LaQuinta has impeccable accommodations! The rooms are spacious, very clean and the staff is the best--starting with Tom at check in. Our feline travels with us and is welcomed here as a guest too!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank FPGatormom
Vinay P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Petersburg Northeast, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at St. Petersburg Northeast La Quinta. We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

La Quinta continuously strives to create memorable moments with our guests, through people first service and clean comfortable accommodations. We stand by our commitment to serving our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations.
Ocala, Florida
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We stayed at the La. Quinta Inn in St. Petersburg, FL. on 4th st. from Aug. 16,17,18 and check out on the 19th. The staff was friendly especially Tom at check in. Hotel was clean, rooms are spacious, beds comfy. Cindy are house keeper went out of her way to help us.Location of the Hotel is close to downtown, Ray Baseball { Tropicana Field } and the Interstate 275. Note: The Continental breakfast is included and has lots of choices.

Room Tip: Note: La. Quinta Inn is Dog friendly [ pets stay free ] We had a room on the 3th floor #310 we were...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family