“Expectations Exceeded”

Ranked #21 of 42 Hotels in St. Petersburg
Naperville
“Expectations Exceeded”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

We were recently in town for a memorial, and had to get a block of rooms together quickly. I work in hospitality, and to be honest, never stay at La Quintas. However, it came highly recommended, so we decided to give it a try. I met with Tom, the General Manager, who was both professional and empathetic to our situation. He showed me the rooms, which were recently renovated and were much nicer than some 3 stars hotels I have seen. He worked with our group to get us a great rate and was patient with all of our reservations issues. Tom was very friendly, as was the rest of the staff. Housekeepers said hello in the hallways, and breakfast was decent. The rooms were well-appointed, and I would definitely recommend this hotel for families and groups. I am extremely critical of hotels, however, between the staff and accommodations, this hotel exceeded my expectations and deserve to be recognized.

Room Tip: Great hotel for families looking for a good rate and nicely appointed rooms.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank DivotJ2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Tallahassee, Florida, United States
Reviewed June 19, 2012

I booked this hotel based on price and reviews and knew that basically we were going to be using the hotel just to sleep, since the majority of my day was spoken for. I found the hotel to be very nice and clean,which is paramount. The bed linens were clean. The hotel is non smoking, which I think is great. Up the street you have plenty of food options, etc. A touch off the interstate, but not that big of a deal. I would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Tom M
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 18, 2012

The employees were very nice the entire stay. We stayed for 6 nights while on vacation. Erika, the night front desk associate, was great. She went above and beyond our expectations.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Travelers also viewed these St. Petersburg hotels
Comfort Inn North
Comfort Inn North
#9 of 42 in St. Petersburg
Comfort Inn & Suites Northeast - Gateway
Comfort Inn & Suites Northeast -...
#13 of 42 in St. Petersburg
Hampton Inn St. Petersburg
Hampton Inn St. Petersburg
#8 of 42 in St. Petersburg
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Petersburg North I-275
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suit...
#27 of 42 in St. Petersburg
Quality Inn & Suites at Tropicana Field
Quality Inn & Suites at Tropican...
#28 of 42 in St. Petersburg
Staybridge Suites St. Petersburg Downtown

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Petersburg Northeast? Share your experiences!