Great hotel for business. Families should stay closer to beaches. Front desk staff not helpful and had attitude. I checked in around noon and was told my room wasn't ready. I asked about the Honors Upgrade and was told come back after 3:00 and you'll get the upgrade and the room will be ready. Upon arrival later that night, I told upgrade wasn't available and the front desk clerk questioned that I had been assured the upgrade would be available earlier in the day. The sofa bed in the room had used sheets. I was only in Tampa for 24 hours so the experience was ok. Overall, the hotel is fine for business, but not a place for families. Stay closer to the beach at the new Hyatt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Carillon Nature Reserve, the Hilton St. Petersburg Carillon Park offers guests comfortable accommodations for your business or leisure stay. Unwind in our heated outdoor infinity pool or state-of-the-art fitness center. Our over 20,000 square feet of flexible meeting space is ideal for your next business meeting, wedding, or corporate event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Saint Petersburg Carillon Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Saint Petersburg Carillon Park Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hilton St Petersburg
- Hilton Hotel St Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Hilton