Hilton Saint Petersburg Carillon Park
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
1,167 results
All reviewsnature preservebusiness parkluna restaurantsmall lakenature walkoffice parkexecutive floorgreat hoteltampa airportthe concierge loungeclearwater beachbusiness travelfront desk stafftampa areatampa stwould highly recommend this hotelpool and hot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Ok, here in St Pete again for biz and decided to try this Hilton at Carillon Lake Park. I usually stay at the one in downtown. I am very glad I tried this hotel. Location is not that close to downtown but conveniently located. The hotel staff are very friendly and amenable. The rooms are very nice and comfortable. The beds and pillows were just absolutely FANTASTIC.

The restaurant/bar downstairs was perfect. The service and food was very good. Yup, I'd definitely stay here again and I will stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 20, 2014

This hotel is in a business area and I am sure it is busy during the week but it was very quiet while we were there. I was disappointed in our room even though we received an upgrade as a Hilton Silver member. My Hilton preferences are high floor, away from elevator and Ice Machine...I was given the first room off the elevator, next to the the ice room on the 4th floor. We were given a junior suite but not sure what made it a suite. The room was huge but empty. Had a King bed, pull out sofa and a desk with a cool roll in table that could be pulled out for meals in the room which would make use of the empty space. There was a fridge and bar sink which I guess makes it a suite. Nice balcony but we overlooked the parking lot. I was upset that we weren't overlooking the nature preserve which would have been a beautiful view. Since the hotel wasn't busy, I am sure they had available rooms on that side. There were outlets by the bed for phone charging. My son said the sofa bed was comfortable. The bathroom was large with a jet tub and large shower with a high shower head that would easily accommodate tall people. Nice, large, fluffy towels. Good, free wifi and free parking. This hotel is out of the hustle and bustle of a large city. Coming from Orlando it was a pleasant change. We had a lovely dinner in the restaurant and enjoyed sitting by the pool with our morning coffee.
Rachel and Paul were very helpful and all but one of the staff were friendly.
If the check-in staff had been a little nicer and upgraded me to a room on the pool side, I would have given an excellent rating.
Excellent alternative to a hotel close to Tampa airport. It was less than 15 minutes to the airport.
I would definitely stay here again if I could get a room on the pool side, if not, then there is a Hampton Inn around the corner.

Room Tip: Ask to be on the Nature Park side
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 17, 2014

A very nice hotel...even for a hilton. It is a little bit far away from downtown, but this is no problem, if you have a car. The rooms are big and the beds are nice. Very friendly front staff and free refreshing citrus-water. It has a little business center and fitness facilities. Take a room on a higher level and waterview, it is much more nice!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Hilton Carillon Park is an extremely nice/clean property tucked away in the middle of a few corporate office buildings but looks like it really belongs in South Beach - huge circular drive up and a equally huge impressive water fountain in front. Super clean, well appointed and everything you'd expect of a Hilton property. What makes this place special is the staff!! From Colleen in sales to Gina at the front desk (whose seafood restaurant recommendation was on point) to the Bar staff - #AMAZING. Food was also very impressive. Rooms were clean and well appointed, Fitness Center was small but considering the scenic walking/jogging paths right outside the entrance, I'm not surprised it isn't larger. All I know is whenever I'm back in St. Pete, this is the place for me!!!

Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 9, 2014

I really enjoyed my two days away from home to relax! The hotel is Very nice and clean and I love the decor! The hotel is located in a very good area for someone traveling alone! I felt very safe and i used wisdom. There were many good resturants, beaches, and shopping! I really enjoyed my stay and I look forward to coming back!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo