1,255 results
All reviews nature preserve business park luna restaurant small lake nature walk office park executive floor great hotel the concierge lounge tampa airport clearwater beach business travel room service front desk staff pool and hot tub would highly recommend this hotel hotel is located
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Hilton Carillon Park is an extremely nice/clean property tucked away in the middle of a few corporate office buildings but looks like it really belongs in South Beach - huge circular drive up and a equally huge impressive water fountain in front. Super clean, well appointed and everything you'd expect of a Hilton property. What makes this place special is the staff!! From Colleen in sales to Gina at the front desk (whose seafood restaurant recommendation was on point) to the Bar staff - #AMAZING. Food was also very impressive. Rooms were clean and well appointed, Fitness Center was small but considering the scenic walking/jogging paths right outside the entrance, I'm not surprised it isn't larger. All I know is whenever I'm back in St. Pete, this is the place for me!!!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 9, 2014

I really enjoyed my two days away from home to relax! The hotel is Very nice and clean and I love the decor! The hotel is located in a very good area for someone traveling alone! I felt very safe and i used wisdom. There were many good resturants, beaches, and shopping! I really enjoyed my stay and I look forward to coming back!

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Ideal location for business with both airports easily accesible and highways nearby. Downtown St Petes is about 10 mins south, TB is 10 mins east, beach is a little farther. Would highly recommend the 9th floor executive suites./rooms as the concierge room for 9th floor guests provided a warm breakfast daily, water/pop/chips 24 hours and an evg snack Mon-Thur 5-7. These additional services were extremely handy.
Parking was free and plenty of it; Luna restaurant onsite is very good and very friendly (delivered lunch to the outdoor pool for us); rooms were new'ish and clean; pool was nice; had a very nice walking/running area along the small lake and gardens (wildlife present - turtles, etc).
Overall, highly recommend esp for business.

Room tip: 9th floor executive suites dont look at the small lake, reg King rooms do. Also, 901 is next to some employee room so expect a little noise at night or in the am. Again, would only stay on the executive floor due to food/drinks specialty for 9th floor guests.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 7, 2014

This hotel is AWESOME! the room service is amazing and fast! The service is A+ The staff is friendly and very helpful. I love to stay there and I stay there all the time. I always have nothing but excellent service, food, and fast helpful staff while I'm there.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

I would not say that this is a vacation hotel as it is nestled amidst corporate buildings but it certainly does the job for a quick stay - business or personal. The hotel is very attractive, it is certainly clean and the staff is very helpful. We had a lovely room with a couch for our son; it was roomy and very comfortable.

Date of stay: June 2014