1,216 results
All reviewsnature preservebusiness parkluna restaurantsmall lakenature walkoffice parkgreat hotelexecutive floorthe concierge loungetampa airportbusiness travelclearwater beachfront desk stafftampa areawould highly recommend this hotelpool and hot tubeasy access
Reviewed July 9, 2014

I really enjoyed my two days away from home to relax! The hotel is Very nice and clean and I love the decor! The hotel is located in a very good area for someone traveling alone! I felt very safe and i used wisdom. There were many good resturants, beaches, and shopping! I really enjoyed my stay and I look forward to coming back!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Ideal location for business with both airports easily accesible and highways nearby. Downtown St Petes is about 10 mins south, TB is 10 mins east, beach is a little farther. Would highly recommend the 9th floor executive suites./rooms as the concierge room for 9th floor guests provided a warm breakfast daily, water/pop/chips 24 hours and an evg snack Mon-Thur 5-7. These additional services were extremely handy.
Parking was free and plenty of it; Luna restaurant onsite is very good and very friendly (delivered lunch to the outdoor pool for us); rooms were new'ish and clean; pool was nice; had a very nice walking/running area along the small lake and gardens (wildlife present - turtles, etc).
Overall, highly recommend esp for business.

Room Tip: 9th floor executive suites dont look at the small lake, reg King rooms do. Also, 901 is next to some employee room so expect a little noise at night or in the am. Again, would only stay on the executive floor due to food/drinks specialty for 9th floor guests.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 7, 2014

This hotel is AWESOME! the room service is amazing and fast! The service is A+ The staff is friendly and very helpful. I love to stay there and I stay there all the time. I always have nothing but excellent service, food, and fast helpful staff while I'm there.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

I would not say that this is a vacation hotel as it is nestled amidst corporate buildings but it certainly does the job for a quick stay - business or personal. The hotel is very attractive, it is certainly clean and the staff is very helpful. We had a lovely room with a couch for our son; it was roomy and very comfortable.

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank EmilyMarquez
Reviewed June 29, 2014

This Hilton is very nice. The staff if always very helpful and a pleasure to speak to. There are no hassles and the stay was quite enjoyable. In my opinion it is the nicest hotel in that area. The rooms are clean and the beds are very comfortable. There is a refrigerator in the room if you have any drinks or food that you wish to save and keep cold. The internet access for Hilton Honors members is free and a good speed. Some hotels give you free internet but it is soooo slow because they want you to upgrade to high speed for a charge. But not this hotel. I was able to stream a movie and had no issues at all. I like staying here and when possible, will change my plans if there are no rooms available rather than stay at another place.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business