Summer is here and while everyone in FL heads to the major beaches you have to consider this hotel and it's location as an alternative. A convention hotel 11 or so easy driving miles from Indian Rocks Beach. Beautiful property with really good customer service. It has all the basics you need. For those who want to get away, but still be connected to a little business this place is great. Drive to the beach is easy and within minutes you can be back at the property to reset and get ready for dinner. It's sort of hidden in a corporate park which I think adds to the feel. The staff is professional and because of it's setting you are treated more like a corporate exec than a regular Joe on vacation. All this even when dressed in board shorts and t-shirt. We will definitely be back this summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Carillon Nature Reserve, the Hilton St. Petersburg Carillon Park offers guests comfortable accommodations for your business or leisure stay. Unwind in our heated outdoor infinity pool or state-of-the-art fitness center. Our over 20,000 square feet of flexible meeting space is ideal for your next business meeting, wedding, or corporate event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Saint Petersburg Carillon Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Saint Petersburg Carillon Park Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hilton St Petersburg
- Hilton Hotel St Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Hilton