A good business class hotel, very comfortable beds, lovely large and soft towels and good toiletry range. Overall very helpful and friendly staff, most of the reception staff went above and beyond their responsibility, including driving us to the nearest supermarket. Restaurant staff quite attentive and friendly. Lovely boardwalk around the lake and lots of turtles to look at, that wanted feeding. There is a sign which warns walkers of the Alligators but we didn't see any!
The air conditioning unit was very noisy when it stopped and woke me up every night, so I did have to switch it off, which resulted in the room being quite warm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Carillon Nature Reserve, the Hilton St. Petersburg Carillon Park offers guests comfortable accommodations for your business or leisure stay. Unwind in our heated outdoor infinity pool or state-of-the-art fitness center. Our over 20,000 square feet of flexible meeting space is ideal for your next business meeting, wedding, or corporate event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Travelocity, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Saint Petersburg Carillon Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Saint Petersburg Carillon Park Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hilton St Petersburg
- Hilton Hotel St Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Hilton