Booked this hotel last minute and got a really good deal, around 80 pounds sterling per night, didn't have breakfast there as there is a Starbucks within 5 mins walk and it's far cheaper. The room was a standard double on 2nd floor at front of building so no great view, but we were there to sleep and enjoy the surrounds of St Pete's and Clearwater so that wasn't important to us. The room was very clean (anyone reading my previous reviews will know cleanliness is massively important to me) and spacious. Not terribly quiet but that was due to noisy children running in the corridors outside of the room, not from adjoining rooms. Housekeeping was very good. We ate in the Lunar bar twice, firstly because the bartender, Lynda I believe her name to be, was incredibly welcoming, and secondly the food was really very good. I have eaten at Hilton hotels in the UK and the food we were served in Hilton Carillon made the UK Hiltons seem like a Toby Carvery. Whilst it wasn't cheap, it was reasonably priced, $10 for a large chicken salad which was delightful. They have a happy hour at the bar until 7pm which made a glass of very drinkable house Merlot priced at a bargain $3. Other than the bar tender in Lunar, and a very efficient 5min check in, we didn't have contact with staff but they always greeted you with a smile any hour of the day. We also used the onsite gym, a good range of equipment, quiet at the times we visited, around 8am on all days. Nice bright and clean with good air con, water and towels. And at the back of the hotel there is a nice pool, with access out to a small nature reserve with a lake and boardwalk which we took a stroll through in the warm evening sun, saw plenty of wildlife to see, really quite relaxing. I'd strongly recommend this hotel if you are just looking for a base to travel from or are in the area on business. Forgot to mention the free WiFi and free onsite car park...what else do you need?!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Carillon Nature Reserve, the Hilton St. Petersburg Carillon Park offers guests comfortable accommodations for your business or leisure stay. Unwind in our heated outdoor infinity pool or state-of-the-art fitness center. Our over 20,000 square feet of flexible meeting space is ideal for your next business meeting, wedding, or corporate event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Saint Petersburg Carillon Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Saint Petersburg Carillon Park Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hilton St Petersburg
- Hilton Hotel St Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Hilton