My wife and I stayed here while on our vacation trip to spring training. We were surprised to see how beautiful the hotel and area around the hotel was since its in the Carillon business park. there is a very nice Eco-sanctuary outside the hotel and there is a nature walk around it which is perfect for walks/runs and sunset strolls. The hotel itself is everything you would expect from Hilton. Very friendly and helpful staff and very clean. The rooms aren't that large but still spacious enough for what you need. We had a king bed and it was very comfortable. We did et at the Luna restaurant which is down in the lobby of the hotel. Luna was terrific. We were seated right away and the food was excellent at decent prices. Overall the hotel was perfect for our stay. You are very close to I275 which takes you up to Clearwater or to Tampa so you're about 20-25 minutes from anything in the Tampa/Clearwater/St Pete area. Prices will beat out others you find but it's worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Carillon Nature Reserve, the Hilton St. Petersburg Carillon Park offers guests comfortable accommodations for your business or leisure stay. Unwind in our heated outdoor infinity pool or state-of-the-art fitness center. Our over 20,000 square feet of flexible meeting space is ideal for your next business meeting, wedding, or corporate event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Saint Petersburg Carillon Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Saint Petersburg Carillon Park Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hilton St Petersburg
- Hilton Hotel St Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Hilton